Job title: Nurse At Jireh Doo Foundation (jdf)
Job description: Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a non-administrative association established in 2003 and got operational around the same time. JDF’s uniqueness lies in her mediations including support and administrations to single ladies and their youngsters, vagrants and weak kids with uncommon contemplations for those stranded by HIV. JDF is in Makurdi, Benue State.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Mafa, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Jireh Doo Foundations philanthropic intercession in the North East of Nigeria ranges to a great extent across two state, Borno and Gombe states and has been working effectively in the areas of water disinfection and cleanliness (WASH), food security and business assurance and Gender Based Violence (GBV).
- Jireh Doo Foundation is looking for applicants with a four year college education or its same and at least two years of involvement chipping away at GBV issues inside a for the execution of the Nigeria joint reaction project determined to give pertinent wellbeing backing to overcomers of GBV and arrange outreach services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly directs GBV Case laborers and effort workers
- Produce week by week and month to month information and standard story reports
- Supports execution and guarantee adherence to checking and assessment plans.
- To organize with other GBV specialist co-ops on case management.
- Ensure that strong case the board, reference and data the executives frameworks are set up for proper distinguishing proof, reactions and follow-up for overcomers of GBV.
- Collaborate with other venture staff to guarantee references to different administrations, for example, psychosocial support, Mental wellbeing and schooling/occupations interventions
- Ensure the prompt necessities of ladies and young adult young ladies are recognized during fast appraisal and are quickly reacted to
- Facilitate the ID of weak ladies and juvenile young ladies, profile and give them respect kits
- Facilitate fundamental abilities instructional courses for juvenile young men and girls
- Maintain viable and proficient oversight, quality control and revealing frameworks and cycles that guarantee normal field observing and changes as required.
- Actively create and keep up viable working associations with key partners, including givers, government entertainers, UN offices, global and nearby NGOs, and other important actors.
- Regularly go to LGA level GBV sub-working gathering gatherings, Case Management gatherings at suitable levels to add to coordination of case the executives reactions across agencies.
- Contribute to proposition advancement exercises (account and spending plan) through giving data from the beginning investment in fast assessments.
- Consistently and proactively screen/survey the wellbeing and security of field groups, liaising with local area pioneers and other outside parties as needed to keep up/upgrade the security environment.
- Submit reports for all field exercises, trainings and meetings.
Qualification and experience
- B.Sc in Nursing, Public Health, Reproductive Sexual Health, Midwife, Human Rights or related order desired
- At least 2 years experience in carrying out Gender Based Violence programs, ideal social work or case the executives, in helpful setting
- Previous experience overseeing and dealing with a group in a multifaceted setting particularly Case Workers
- Previous experience in crisis readiness and response
- Experience working with case records giving ordinary documentation preferred
- Experience in working with and driving fundamental abilities meetings for juvenile young ladies emphatically desired.
- Good self-association and essential administration skills.
- Knowledge of the neighborhood dialects Kanuri and Hausa
- Must have the option to keep up confidentiality.
- Female up-and-comers are preferred.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Evaluation and UN-financed projects desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to focus on and handle numerous undertakings simultaneously.
- Advanced PC abilities, including the capacity to type rapidly and to utilize Microsoft Office items, email, and internet.
- Ability to keep up secrecy for delicate issues or tasks and use judgment to execute obligations and responsibilities.
- Sensitive to social contrasts and a comprehension of the political and moral issues encompassing HIV contaminations subcontractors, and beneficiaries of assistance.
- Fluency in English (composed and spoken).
- Knowledge of wellbeing programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications ought to be in English and incorporate the accompanying:
- A inspiration letter in which you clarify why you are keen on the position and how you meet the characteristics and capabilities criteria
- Concise and exact CV. The CV ought to incorporate data about your capability, significant instructional classes, Work insight, name and contact subtleties of 3 important references.
- We thank candidates for their premium in the position nonetheless; just shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Candidates going after the above job should take note of that Reference checks will be done particularly on PSEA, and Job capability/suitability.
Location: Mafa, Borno State
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 00:00:47 GMT