Job title: Nigeria Country Operations Lead
Company: PowerGen Renewable Energy
Job description: Company Description
PowerGen Renewable Energy is a miniature lattice designer and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) organization for Commercial and Industrial (C&I) sun oriented activities in Africa. PowerGen is making an African energy framework that uses perfect, environmentally friendly power and more intelligent matrices to convey capacity to all.
We particularly consolidate our main goal – to fabricate Africa’s future energy framework, while improving lives through more brilliant force – with specialized, on-the-ground ability and a creative plan of action. We construct, possess and work AC miniature lattices and C&I sun oriented activities to carry capacity to private, business and modern clients. With more than 120 workers, a 7,500 sq. ft. workshop and central command in Nairobi, workplaces in Tanzania, Nigeria and Sierra Leone, PowerGen is building an organization that is set to affect the energy area in Africa for quite a long time to come.
In the Country Operations Lead position, you will work with our Country Director to lead our group of high-performing experts to be proficient, useful, and viable. Your past work insight in the energy business will add to the improvement of our practices, arrangements, and strategies. We have our eye out for a Country Operations Lead with solid initiative abilities and the capacity to move toward business from an inventive mark of view.
What You’ll Make Happen:
- Collaborate with the Country Director in driving authoritative change and vision
- Develop significant business methodologies and plans that guarantee arrangement with present moment and long haul destinations of the company
- Lead groups to make an interpretation of procedure into noteworthy objectives for execution and growth.
- Oversee organization tasks and representative usefulness, guaranteeing that put out objectives are met
- Develop and deal with your groups spending plan in a joint effort with the Supporting Business Unit Finance team
- Led your group in driving greatness in client the executives and experience
- Ensure consistence with government, state, and neighborhood business requirements
- Ensure consistence with PowerGen’s business standards and norms
- Regularly investigate business activities and distinguish territories that require interaction enhancement
- Closely oversee capital venture and costs to guarantee the organization accomplishes financial backer targets comparative with development and profitability
- Monitor execution with following, set up upgrades and remedial measures on a case by case basis, and get ready nitty gritty reports just as forecasts
- Maintain and fabricate confided involved with key clients, customers, accomplices, and stakeholders
- Maintain and assemble a strong group limited by our hierarchical Values and Mantras
What Excites You:
- Intense tender loving care and dealing with various and fluctuated work streams at a similar time
- Working cooperatively with numerous inner groups across different nations and workplaces to drive development and operational excellence
- A speedy and dynamic climate where consistent change is the norm
- Working with a youthful and vigorous team
- A college degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years experience in administrative roles, ideally energy access, local area wellbeing or a connected field
- Ability to advance and address problems
- Highly coordinated and detail oriented
- Leadership abilities, with immovable purpose and individual integrity
- Understanding of cutting edge business arranging, project financial plans and administrative issues in the sustainable power industry
- A strong handle of information examination and execution metrics
- Ability to analyze issues rapidly and have premonition into expected issues
- Experience and demonstrated capacity to work together across teams
- Comfort working inside a little, developing organization with aspiring development targets
- Excellent composed and oral relational abilities in English
We are a mission-driven group enthusiastic about tackling energy access in Africa!
notwithstanding interviews with our group, chosen applicants will be needed to show their abilities through a capability based task.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 22:19:58 GMT