Job title: NIGERIA – CONFORMITY AND RISK COORDINATOR (H/F) – MAIDUGURI
Company: Solidarités International
Job description: Desired beginning date: 01/10/2021
Duration of the mission: 12 months
Location: Nigeria, Borno State, Maiduguri
ABOUT THE MISSION
SI is available in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is presently working in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, Dikwa) with outreach limits across all BAY (Borno, Yobe and Adamawa) States through its crisis part. Current coordination is situated in Maiduguri while a portrayal office is set up in Abuja. In 2020, SI opened a base in Zamfara State to begin Emergency Response in North West where the security and helpful circumstance has been weakening in the previous few years. Security and compassionate circumstance in both North East and North West just as plague flare-ups keep on influencing a great many live in those areas.
Security setting is trying in both North East (Borno) and North West (Zamfara), Nigeria, supporting explicit courses of action. Contingent upon advancement of the security circumstance, admittance to the profound field change from restricted to none.
SI is reacting to the compassionate necessities of dislodged populaces and host networks through Wash, Shelter and NFI, FSL (Food Security and Livelihood) and Emergency/Rapid Response exercises. To advance an incorporated methodology, SI is likewise lead accomplice of two consortiums: with INTERSOS executing CCCM and security exercises and ALIMA (Health and Nutrition).
Mission: size, bases, financial plan, number of ostracizes and public staffs.
- Coordination Office in Maiduguri, Representation Office in Abuja.
- 5 functional bases: Maiduguri, Dikwa, Ngala and Monguno in Borno State, Gusau in Zamfara State
- The number of ostracizes is variable somewhere in the range of 18 and 20 and public staff is about 220
- The yearly spending plan of the mission is around 9 million euros in 2020 and the mission has potential for advancement in its flow space of intercession just as in the North Western piece of Nigeria where restricted entertainers are right now present.
ABOUT THE JOB
Under oversight of the Country Director, the Conformity and Risk Coordinator (CRC) will constantly evaluate and reinforce adherence to set up arrangements, techniques and principles to guarantee consistence with contributors’ standards and guidelines just as SI strategies and procedures.
The Conformity and Risk Coordinator:
– Contributes to the achievement of outside monetary audits
Performs inside monetary pre-reviews to survey the danger level of projects
Is the primary contact for central command in regards to outer reviews and preliminary documents
Carries out inward authoritative review missions in the field
Participates in mission hazard management
Participates in the execution of inner methodology that best react to giver requests
Contributes to the recovery of the missions’ physical and computerized files just as their preparing and analysis.
Participates in preparing and bringing issues to light of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL’s interior techniques and tools
Act as a connection for the review division at Head Quarters in regards to External review, Internal review and Recommendations Follow-up
Specific stakes and difficulties
- Relatively ongoing situation inside SI Nigeria mission made to help every office endeavors to arrive at more significant level of conformity
- Ensure appropriate coordination with projects and backing offices to restrict the danger of ineligible expenditure
- Limited presence in the field of ranking staff and restricted admittance to profound field bases
Priorities for the 2/3 first months
- * Implement vigorous Conformity and Risk the board components in a Limited Access Programming set-up
- Continuous preparing and limit working of Conformity and Risk Assistant (new position)
- Review of existing similarity and hazard set up and measures and give suggestions to improvement
- Ensure spread of a consistence culture inside the mission through formal and at work trainings
Line supervisor: Country Director
Hierarchical authority over: Conformity and Risks Assistant
Functional chief: Head of Internal Audit Unit
Education and experience:
- Master’s certification in bookkeeping, business the executives, compassionate/advancement considers or other important discipline
- At least 2 years’ abroad involvement with Emergency settings remembering one year for an administrative position
- Experience of working in unpredictable security setting with restricted field access;
Skills and qualities:
- High level of thoroughness and thoughtfulness regarding details
- Critical thinking and insightful skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ability to work autonomously and fulfill time constraints with insignificant oversight ;
Excellent relational and relational abilities: capacity to viably liaise with and persuade an assortment of individuals in a multi-social environment;
Proven history in far off administration and magnificent cooperation abilities with the capacity to construct great relations both inside and remotely ;
Ability to adapt to pressure; work under tension with severe deadlines;
An extraordinary cooperative person and leader.
SI WILL OFFER YOU
Salary: According to encounter, beginning from EUR 2640 gross each month (EUR 2400 base compensation + 10% yearly leave remittance paid monthly)
Monthly Per Diem: USD 600
SI takes care of convenience expenses and travel costs between the exile’s nation of home and the mission.
- 1 break of 7 working days each 3 months
- 1 vacation day for every worked month.
These days off, just as the breaks, are not deducted from the paid leaves that are paid each months with your compensation: they are offered by SI.
Social and clinical cover:
Expatriates profit with a protection bundle which repays all medical care costs (counting clinical and careful costs, dental consideration and ophthalmological costs, bringing home) and a government assistance framework including war chances. Fundamental immunization and antimalarial treatment costs are refunded.
Please note that this is an exile position.
The Country Director is unmistakably situated in Maiduguri, where all the coordination group and the Deputy Country Director for Programs are based.
In Maiduguri the base offers an agreeable climate, despite restricted developments outside of the compound for security reasons. The Guest House offers great everyday environments, with private room and washroom and shared and agreeable normal spaces. Power and web are accessible at the workplace and at the GH consistently. Volley-ball and badminton court, ping pong, and some rec center hardware are accessible in the GH. All fundamental great (food, cleanliness and so forth) can be purchased locally in the little shops around the workplace, or in the pre-approved general store. There is a decent public activity in Maiduguri, despite the fact that it has been eased back somewhere around the Covid-19 setting. Visits to different NGOs are conceivable, just as some pre-approved spots City Star café, ICRC Lezzy Lizard bar.
COVID 19 :
Solidarités International suggests immunization against Covid-19, utilizing WHO endorsed antibodies. In the event that conceivable, the immunization ought to be done before takeoff to lessen the calculated limitations once on the ground.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:32:05 GMT