Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: So Fresh is Nigeria’s premium food hub for a wide range of fresh, nutritious and healthy meals. Seven years on, So Fresh has become the number one desired destination for people to make clean, safe & healthy food choices.
At So Fresh, we therefore believe that food should be fresh wholesome and close to nature as much as possible, hence we create, retail and promote fresh, tasty, organic, hygienic wholesome and healthy food. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The accountant will perform accounting and bookkeeping support functions in the organisation likewise internal control functions.
- He/she will also provide financial information to the Head Accountant by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal process controls
- Maintain customer and employee confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Analyze departmental budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Assist in preparing monthly schedule for account preparation
- Confirm deposit of cash sales to bank in relation to the daily sales report
- Carry out banking activities of the company and periodic bank reconciliations as directed by the Head Accountant
- Maintain the requisition process for all departmental funding and keep cheque stubs and receipt as a record where necessary
- Ensure due approval is obtained before petty cash invoice is issued to requesting department.
- Ensure tax deductions are remitted as at when due
- Compute, prepare and facilitate tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other legal tax requirements
- Ensure proper filing of financial documents and payment voucher with supporting documents.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC Experience working as a Junior Accountant
- Student membership of CITN/ ICAN/ACCA will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge with accounting tools and software, including excel
- Experience in Food/ Retail sector is an added advantage
- Experience with Odoo ERP is also an added advantage.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of email.
30th April, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 100000 – 150000 per month
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:48:09 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!