Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Job title: Network Planning and Works Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Company: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Job description: Lagos
Date Posted: 2021-01-15
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – We are enlisting to fill the situation of a Network Planning and Works Officer in Lagos.
- Prepare plan for distribution network as a feature of conceptualization stage
- Maintain network data
- Carry out load estimating and network examination and exhort on change or relief plans prompting ideal utilization of organization assets
- Conduct site visits for proposed project plans and modification
- Maintain all organization data and information of all organization across the business in all voltages
- Analyze functional information like burden, breakdowns and development and starts moderation projects
- Determines network needs from factual projections
- Analyze burden and figure demand
- Prepares distribution returns and yearly reports
- Contribute to the arrangement of techniques for streamlining of organization infrastructures
- Analyse in contact with MIS, RMMA and so forth totally proposed feeder reworking for ideal organization operation
- Provide counsel and direction to the office and other important units both proactively and because of solicitations to educate business choice making.
- Manage in general venture portfolio in the association once the resource data set and organization execution data set are ready.
- Monitor progress, quality, wellbeing, financial plans and consistence to all organization guidelines and different states of undertakings dependent on the advancement reports ready, contrast it and the recently chosen achievements and make restorative moves and choices any place necessary.
- Supervise upkeep of data set of all organization extension/augmentation, support and recovery projects executed by IE.
- Contribute to the improvement of the division financial plan and screen and control something very similar to guarantee that consumption doesn’t surpass concurred limits.
- Monitor office’s exhibition through Key Performance Measures.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Occupational Health and Safety prerequisites including destinations and pertinent guidelines identifying with appointed jobs.
- Any different obligations as mentioned by the Head Network Planning.
- B Eng in Electrical Engineering
- 0-1-year experience in load anticipating and network analysis
- Power area experience will be an additional advantage
- Experience ought to be wide based and incorporate openness to overseeing and carrying out network development and arranging projects
- Working information on AutoCAD will be an additional advantage
- Network Data Analysis Skill
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Distribution Network Planning and standards
- Inspection, Quality Control and Standardization
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to apply at the latest 22nd January, 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 02:00:51 GMT