Job title: MTN Nigeria Available Job Recruitment – Apply At present
Job description: MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunication in Nigeria, and a section of a various community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our work offerings fifty-fifty beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Client Back up Partner
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Core purpose of the Job:
- Ensure top lineament client back up in all areas of key account direction.
- Ensure less than 5% client churn on managed accounts.
- Fixed analysis of Managed client database for Revenue and Debt direction.
- Ensure 98% collection of all invoices as at when due.
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business.
- Ensure lineament assurance and immediate bill delivery.
- Ensure end-to-end account direction for Enterprise customers.
- Pro-active analysis of all back up systems (charging, billing, etc.), as good as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers hurting points and resolving issues before escalation.
- Liaise with back up teams (within and exterior enterprise solutions) in tell to resolve whatsoever client identified issue.
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.).
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behaviors and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Preparation:
- 3 – 7 years working experience in an area of specialisation.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry in a similar role.
- Experience in a client service environs in the telecommunication industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- BA, BEng, BTech, BSc or Other.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 3rd June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offering you job may be a scam
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 05:49:52 GMT