Job title: Modern Trade Supervisor At Hello Products Limited
Job description: Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company situated in Lagos, Nigeria that creates, fabricates and disseminates a scope of great individual and home consideration marks that help better life and more secure homes all through Africa.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The occupant will be liable for all deals and proficient distribution exercises in the allocated territory.
- Responsible for carrying out and driving deals and distribution drives in the appointed territory.
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to accomplish Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for deals special technique execution, execution, and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers execution survey in Value and Volume as against target
- Recommend fitting Strategies to improve deals and accomplish clients’ targets.
- Responsible for taking care of all Customers grievances and guarantee brief resolution.
- Gather market insight report on contenders’ exercises inside the relegated Territory.
- Give input to the organization on clients’ reaction to organization items and other activities.
- Execute and administer all brand and exchange initiation and backing exercises in the territory.
- Ensure opportune update on contenders’ exercises and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market actuations in the Territory as per the organization policy.
- Responsible for effective usage of organization resources in the alloted territory.
- Manage outreach group through backups to upgrade performance.
- Recommend hands on preparing for the team
- Participate in the advancement of preparing materials for the business force.
- Hold ordinary month to month audit meeting with group to foster systems to become the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly deals and distribution report as indicated by organization standards.
- Execute advancements for example in-store enactments to expand rack off-takes.
- Manage receivables to alleviate awful debt.
- Coach and administer merchandisers to guarantee ceaseless improvement in limit, information, client support and performance.
- Ensure sending of POSM.
- Education: B.Sc. or on the other hand HND in Business or Social Science Studies
- Experience: 5 years in FMCG.
Eligible applicants ought to have the accompanying abilities and information:
- Strong initiative skills
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent cooperative person and group manufacturer, with great hierarchical skills.
- Good promoting abilities with astounding information on FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to inspire and implement compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with almost no supervision
- Ability to work with individuals of assorted foundation and nationality and race
- Ability to mix with the authoritative culture of the Company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and a proper Application Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Onitsha, Anambra State
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 03:52:18 GMT