Job title: Mea Technical Specialist (business Applications) At Microsoft Nigeria
Job description: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational engineering company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Business office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Border spider web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to aid people and businesses throughout the world realize their total potential.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: MEA Technical Specialist (Business Applications) #D365
Job number: 1039941
Go: 25-50 %
Role type: Private Contributor
Job type: Total Time
What Joining the Microsoft Squad Agency?
- Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come up to collaborate, envision what can be and take their careers to levels they cannot attain anywhere else. This is a world of to a greater extent possibilities, to a greater extent innovation, to a greater extent openness, and sky’s the-limit thinking — a cloud-enabled world.
- At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to see the needs of both individuals and organizations. We aid deeply in relation to taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to create a difference in peoples’ lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every individual and every organization on the planet.
- Are you insatiably curious? Do you cover uncertainty, take risks, and learn chop-chop from your mistakes? Do you collaborate good with others, knowing that superior solutions come up from working together? Do you stand up in awe of what humans dare to attain, and are you motivated every daytime to empower others to attain to a greater extent through engineering and innovation? Are you ready to bring together a squad that is at the leading border of Innovation at Microsoft?
- The reinvention of business processes is a growth engine for Microsoft cloud services. The mission of Microsoft Business Applications is to aid our customers digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to convert the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
- Are you ready to bring together a double-digit growth cloud business? Microsoft Business Applications cloud is recognized by analysts as a leader in the Client Human relationship Direction (CRM), Enterprise Human relationship Direction (ERP) and application platform space. Trusted by global businesses as their platform of selection, Microsoft Business Applications uniquely enables customers to optimize their operations, engage their customers, empower their people and transform their products. It’s a new data-driven world, and Microsoft is the only platform built from the ground upward with information and intelligence at the midpoint. Microsoft Business Application solutions include virtually unlimited information sources from customers’ applications including legacy, first off and third-party, vendor, client and many to a greater extent. This unified approach to information and intelligence enables customers to create informed proactive business decisions with deep insights powered by artificial intelligence and industry-leading analytics (Powerfulness BI) resulting in the next key client benefits:
- Create impact faster: Deliver to a greater extent impact in less time by chop-chop deploying solutions, or augmenting existing ones, to enable teams to accelerate business results and increment time to value.
- Break through barriers: Take a data-first approach with unified information that leverages Microsoft AI to
- deliver insights & actions that aid create superior client experiences.
- Adapt to anything: agility to react and respond to new business priorities, market place conditions and client opportunities with rapidly deployable solutions.
- Innovate everywhere: Solve problems with powerful solutions only possible with the Microsoft Cloud enabling interoperable solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Microsoft Business Applications is uniquely positioned as the worldwide leader in enterprise solutions differentiated by our data-first and artificial intelligence-driven platform that can leverage an unlimited number of client information sources.
- The Technical Specialist role is the ideal location to leverage your passion for beingness a fellow member of a dynamic sales squad that is bringing true digital transformation to customers.
- You will be a technically intense workload expert within the Microsoft enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
- You play a key role in the total sales cycle by helping them with their end-to-end business transformation needs through envisioning, designing and demonstrating solutions mapped to business value within the area of your workload expertise.
- Executing with excellence you will collaborate across the sales opportunity journeying with the Business Applications sales squad, Microsoft partners and ISVs, other Technical Specialists and our Client Success
- To excel in the Technical Specialist role you must have the next traits and abilities:
- Technically Intense Workload Expert – Deep functional, technical and process-level knowledge and extensive demonstration experience in your workload.
- Strategic & Proactive Pursuit Squad Fellow member – Strategic thinker with proactive engagement throughout the pursuit sales cycle; removes blockers, challenges the status quo, unblocks plan/technical stalemates, brings clarity from ambiguity displaying a growth mindset.
- Technical Squad Collaborator – Collaborates with a pursuit squad of technically intense workload experts including Technical Specialists with expertise other than yours, co-sell partners and Independent Software Vendors to plan and demonstrate a solution that maps business value with the end-to-end business transformation needs of the client.
- Client-centric Solution Designer – Employs Plan Thinking principles centered on client business outcomes.
- Differentiated & Business Value/Outcome-driven Demonstrator – Expert in demonstrating solution capabilities and associated business value addressing client business choice maker persona needs/pains. Demonstrates differentiation and the value of Business Applications workload solutions.
- The Technical Specialist is a key fellow member of the Business Applications sales pursuit squad and is a strategic thinker, proactive job solver, sales & technical roadblock resolver displaying a growth mindset with deep functional and technical knowledge in the workload.
- The next are the role responsibilities for the Microsoft Business Applications Technical Specialist:
Assist Business Applications Sales Executive in RFP Response and in Envisioning Solution:
- Assist Business Applications Sales Executive in delivering compelling RFP/RFI response, in envisioning solution using ISV components, by assembling and collaborating with a technical pursuit squad that includes partner and ISV resources.
Plan Client-centric Solution Aligned with Envisioned Solution & Business Value:
- Secure a client understanding to a Solution Plan built with alignment to the customer-agreed digital transformation journeying by partnering with the technical pursuit squad ensuring alignment to envisioned solution and business value.
Deliver a Client-centric Demonstration
- Have a standing ovation by delivering a compelling solution demonstration emphasizing business value aligned to the designed solution.
- Ensure demonstration follows Tell-Demo-Vision model and has an end-to-end view building opportunities for seeding and expansion after initial sale.
Work with Client Success/Partner Squad on Deployment Programme:
- Assist Business Applications Sales Executive (whether required) in reviewing licensing proposal. Collaborate with Client Success squad and Partner to ensure the client agreed deployment program maps to Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Minimum of 3-5+ years’ of relevant workload expertise with one or to a greater extent of the next: technical presales, postsales consulting or relevant company/client IT application implementation or direction
- Driving and designing a solution strategy as section of the overall opportunity lifecycle
- Extensive collaboration with technical pursuit teams designing cloud-based client solutions
- Success working with customers/stakeholders in presales or consulting engagements related to business applications workloads
- Proven success demonstrating differentiated solution value and competitive reward
- Delivering customer-facing technical workload demonstrations to enterprise choice makers
- Desirable but not required – workload certifications / degrees.
Deep understanding of:
- Business solutions (CRM/ERP) workload expertise in one or to a greater extent of the next: Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Field Service, Provide Chain, Manufacturing, Retail/Commerce and/or Finance and how these solutions aid customers attain their desired business outcomes
- Business value selling methodologies and practices mapped to client persona pains/issues to uncover client’s stated and unspoken needs
- Commercial cloud offerings, ideally Microsoft’s cloud platform, as good as competitive knowledge of other business applications solutions and related ecosystems.
- Fantabulous presentation and communications skills across various client stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- Client-centric mindset with demonstrated passion for delivering client value
- Power to convey innovative technical solution ideas to client problems
- Experienced job solver able to thrive in a fast-paced surround
- Growth mindset, insatiably curious, learning and welcoming of challenges for the opportunity to grow.
Your Onboarding Physical process:
- Microsoft provides extensive world form onboarding & readiness designed to aid you extend your existing technical workload skills with Microsoft Business Application production knowledge.
- You’ll attend an in-depth onboarding program designed to aid you get a technical expert in your Business Applications workload.
- Our onboarding program will give you the knowledge and resources essential to deliver successful client solution designs and presentations as you start your exciting next career stair at Microsoft.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your work with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave of absence
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time absent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Annotation: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will have consideration for work without regard to age, ancestry, colour, household or medical aid leave of absence, gender identity or facial expression, genetic information, marital status, medical status, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or whatsoever other characteristic protected by relevant laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:22:54 GMT