Job title: Marketer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
Company: Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
Job description: Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and an auxiliary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Some time ago known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was enrolled in 1993 and worked as a Mortgage Bank until its transformation to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Individual Trust has a branch network at key areas in Lagos State and gives banking administrations to people, miniature, Small and medium ventures (MSME).
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A advertiser is liable for prospecting, promoting, business advancement and pay age in accordance with the key exhibition pointers. The advertiser is the interface between the bank and the client and supports commonly advantageous connections between both parties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve development inside the Key execution pointers; obligation and hazard resource age, account opening, pay age, and e-banking item offerings.
- Executes promoting system and foster showcasing campaigns.
- Ensures consistence with every single inner arrangement and administrative guidelines.
- Evaluate credit value of clients by handling advance applications and documentation
- Monitors dynamic advances and authorize assortment and recoveries.
- Ensures the accomplishment of all financial plan parameters.
- Develop reference organizations and strategically pitch items and services.
- Ensures an undeniable degree of consumer loyalty through amazing client commitment and administration delivery.
- Actively search out new deals openings through cold pitching, systems administration and referrals.
- Expedites the goal of objections to amplify fulfillment and lift client support experience.
- Achieve a sound portfolio and store mix.
- Monitors contest by get-together momentum commercial center data on estimating, items, etc.
- Recommends changes in items, administration, and strategy by assessing results and serious developments.
- Identify potential advance business sectors and foster reference networks.
- Perform some other obligations as might be appointed by Management.
- HND/B.Sc in sociology or some other related course.
- Evidence of consummation ofNYSC or exception where applicable.
- Previous experience in a promoting job is an advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity to impart, present and impact solidly and viably at all cultural levels.
- Proven capacity to drive the business process.
- Strong marketing prudence and industry expertise.
- Basic comprehension of deals standards and client assistance practices.
- Friendly, accommodating, certain and drawing in personality.
- Excellent correspondence and relational skills.
- Ability to work in an objective situated environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong arranging, hierarchical and time the board abilities.
- Proficient in the utilization of MS Office suit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Curriculum Vitae to: utilizing the work title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:53:19 GMT