Task title: Manager Task at Nourishing Africa
Company: Nourishing Africa
Task description: Nourishing Africa is a House for Agri-Food Business owners Changing Africa’s Agricultural Landscape. By 2050, 2.4 Billion individuals will survive on the African Continent. At the extremely minimum, if they invest $1 a day on food, this represents an $876 billion yearlymarket If they invest $10, this represents an $8.76 trillion yearlymarket Whether you are an optimist or a pessimist about the future of the African Continent, you can concur that the future of the food and farming landscape holds substantial capacity, not even if of the size of the market, however likewise since of the Continent is naturally enhanced for farming quality
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Manager
Task Place: Nigeria
Task Type: Full-time
- The Manager is accountable for executing and supervising the administration, programs, and tactical plan of Nourishing Africa, assisting to recognize, protect and engage donors and funders.
In this role, you will be needed to satisfy the following main duties:
- Deal With the Creator and the Board Of Advisers to develop and implement comprehensive techniques for NA
- User Interface with the NA team to deliver on programs and services
- Lead the application of NA’s programs, jobs, and activities
- Establish and manage tactical relationships with regional, nationwide, and global partners.
- Raise funds to guarantee organizational sustainability, and guarantee openness and effective usage of the company’s monetary and non-financial resources.
- Work as a representative for NA representing the company at regional, nationwide, and global occasions and with regional and global media
- Provide weekly, month-to-month and quarterly reports on NA’s development
Requirements/ Preferred Abilities
We are searching for prospects who are self-motivated, dedicated to quality and want the farming and foodsector Below are crucial qualifications that we need:
- Advanced Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or other appropriate fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of expert experience in an associated field, with approximately 2 years in a supervisory role.
- General knowledge of work laws and practices and employee relations.
- Ability to successfully and separately connect with several, varied stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm and verifiable experiences in dealing with little and medium business.
- Exceptional and reliable spoken, composed, and presentation abilities.
- Strong proficiency in using basic Microsoft Workplace applications (Word, Excel, Gain Access To, PowerPoint) and research study tools.
- Strong commitment to boosting efficiency and producing extra advantages for stakeholders.
- Ethical, self-motivated, arranged, and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding communication and self-management abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to operate in a busy, results-driven environment.
- Desire and ability to take a trip within and beyond the nation might be needed.
- Efficiency in French is an advantage.
Technique of Application
Intrigued and certified prospects ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Task position as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: The role is open till filled. Just qualified prospects will be called.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Place: Enugu, Enugu State – Abuja, FCT
Task date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 23:39:51 GMT
#Manager #Job #Nourishing #Africa.