Job title: Manager – Fibre Optics (fo) Surgical procedure & Maintenance (o&m) At Reime Westward Africa Limited
Job description: Reime Westward Africa Limited is a company offering end-to-end Telecommunication Technology Services company, set upward in 2003 in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Manager – Fibre Optics (FO) Surgical procedure & Maintenance (O&M)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery & character of Fibre Optics Network Surgical procedure & Maintenance delivery service, client satisfaction
- Responsible for the Fibre Surgical procedure & Maintenance (O&M) employee /resources direction.
- Handle the day-to-day service delivery
- Will be responsible for the client communication, cross- organization interfacing and external interface direction.
- Audit the delivered service of subcontractor/partners and assist subcontractor/partners improve the performance.
- Periodically study the delivered performance and achievements
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Level or , in direction, Electrical Electronics, Telecommunication or Computer Scientific discipline relevant Level as relevant
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of work experience, Minimum 5 twelvemonth’s Fibre Optics Surgical procedure & Maintenance, or field deployment experience.
- Experience in a Telecom Technology Company.
- First-class communication science, Deep knowledge in relation to local marketplace, Power to deal the projection progress and hold in-depth technical issues, Strong squad evolution and leadership skills.
- First-class written and spoken English
- Familiar with Business office measure packages (Word, PowerPoint, etc), Experience in Field
- Experience in the Maintenance department of an Operator or Service Provider organization, related to Terrestrial and Aerial Fibre Optics Surgical procedure & Maintenance Services is a plus.
- Good Client service orientation, communication skills, good squad spirit and has power to work independently
- Should be ready to work under force per unit area in all form of working status.
- Proficient in Microsoft business office, (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and engineering
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international projection to the other African countries.
- Candidate should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a rattling good squad player.
- Candidate must be good at information gathering and analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: using the job title as the subject of the postal service.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: combine, 04 Aug 2021 02:30:13 GMT