Website Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Company: Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Job description: Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets, e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices
. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Property Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- We are seeking to hire an experienced property manager who will be responsible for overseeing the operations, maintenance, and financial performance of properties on behalf of the company.
- Tenant management: The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and screening tenants, negotiating lease agreements, collecting rent payments, handling tenant complaints, and enforcing lease agreements.
- Financial management: He/she will be responsible for the financial performance of the property, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting. They may also be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable, preparing tax documents, and ensuring that rent is collected on time.
- Marketing and leasing: He/She will be responsible for promoting and advertising vacancies, conducting property tours, and negotiating lease agreements with potential tenants.
- Property maintenance: He/She will be responsible for ensuring that the property is well-maintained, safe, and in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. This may include arranging for repairs, responding to maintenance requests, and conducting regular inspections.
- Relationship management: The manager must maintain positive relationships with tenants, property owners, contractors, and other stakeholders involved in the operation of the property.
- Risk management: Must identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the property, such as safety hazards, legal liabilities, and environmental concerns.
- Administration: The property manager will be responsible for administrative tasks such as maintaining records, preparing reports, and responding to inquiries from tenants, property owners, and other stakeholders.
- In summary, a property manager plays a critical role in ensuring that a property is well-maintained, financially sound, and a desirable and habitable place for tenants.
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:33:16 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!