Job title: Logistics and Procurement Assistant
Company: Crown Agents
Job description: About the role
Crown Agents Nigeria Limited (CANL) has been contracted as an accomplice to a Consortium which was granted an agreement to give a local area based bundle of nourishment administrations in the partaking State of Nasarawa of the ANRiN. CANL is liable for the acquirement and coordinations part of the administrations to accomplish the target of the Project. ANRiN is subsidized by the International Development Association (IDA).
CANL looks to utilize the administrations of a certified Consultant for a place of Procurement, Logistics and Administration Assistant.
The Assistant Procurement, Logistics and Administration will help and support the Procurement and Logistics Manager in doing the accompanying errands:
- Set up coordinations and production network structure
- Procurement of provisions and commodities
- Establishing inventory network and stock mechanisms
- Drafting obtainment plan for YR 1 prepared
- Logistics for the acquirement, conveyance and distribution of nourishment commodities
- Preparing yearly and semiannual advancement report submitted to Client
- Administration of everyday acquisition operations
- Coordination with Consortium accomplices on acquisition, conveyance and distribution of sustenance commodities.
The Assistant is needed to exhibit polished methodology and uprightness in doing his role.
The Assistant is required to give 33 months contributions more than three years’ time frame. He will straightforwardly answer to the Procurement and Logistics Manager. The business agreement might be stretched out dependent upon execution and Project needs.
This is a full-time job, either situated in Gombe or Plateau in Nigeria.
- A Nigerian national;
- Has a fundamental capability in coordinations and additionally procurement;
- Has at any rate a four year college education’ in science, money or designing, or equivalent;
- Has at any rate 5 years’ involvement with supporting coordinations and acquirement tasks in a public or private organisation;
- Knowledge of obtainment of wellbeing products in projects/program subsidized by respective and multilateral benefactors is a benefit, yet not required;
- Experience working in a venture or program with a few stakeholders;
- Demonstrated teamwork;
- Has great oral and composed correspondences abilities in English; and
- Is conversant in important neighborhood Nigerian language and additionally dialect.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high effect social endeavor energetic about changing the future for a large number of individuals. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public administrations and drive financial development. Our aptitude is discovering new answers for troublesome issues for customers in the space of wellbeing, administration, monetary development, philanthropic activity and inventory network administrations. We work with and train pioneers at nearby, public and global level to accomplish enduring change drawing on our understanding and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a cutthroat advantages bundle.
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:17:54 GMT