Job title: Logistics Officer Job at Evidence Action
Company: Evidence Action
Job description: Evidence Action intends to be a world forerunner in scaling proof based and savvy projects to diminish the weight of neediness in probably the most unfortunate spots. Our huge scope, proof based projects are thoroughly assessed to guarantee they arrive at the best measure of individuals in the most practical manners. Regardless the position, every colleague comfort in the thought that the difficult work we do does truth be told have its expected effect. On the whole, our at-scale drives quantifiably reach more than 280 million individuals every year, and we ceaselessly look for committed and mission-driven individuals to assist with propelling this uncommon, and huge scope, worldwide impact.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary Hire (Consultant)
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Direct Reports: Associate Manager, Operations and Logistics
- To give coordinations and program backing to the South-west office by guaranteeing successful coordination, arranging, checking of office tasks, coordinations, announcing, and give program backing to the zonal office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving merchandise and guaranteeing both quality and amount are observed
- Assisting with all aspects of the everyday activities of the office.
- Tracing, following and speeding up the buy cycles to meet set timelines
- Handling authoritative and administrative help tasks.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Maintain associations with inner staff and outer clients to empower backing of functional and program activities.
- Assist program supervisors to assemble program and tasks information when required.
- Managing stock and finishing stock documents.
- Provide coordinations and regulatory help during preparing and meetings
- Preparing installment demands for state government accomplices and teachers.
- Filing of installment and activities documents
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 2-3 years work experience
- Excellent hierarchical and time usage skills;
- Ability to liaise well with others
- Strong oral and composed correspondence skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and flexibility to changing workloads
- International Development (Experience working for a non-profit)
- This position is situated in Lagos and may expect travel to Abeokuta or Ibadan.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Evidence Action doesn’t separate in work based on race, shading, religion, sex (counting pregnancy and sex character), public beginning, political connection, sexual direction, conjugal status, inability, hereditary data, age, participation in a worker association, reprisal, parental status, military assistance, or other non-merit factors.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 03:38:34 GMT