Eltees Farms Limited
Job title: Logistics Officer Job at Eltees Farms Limited
Company: Eltees Farms Limited
Job description: Eltees Farms Limited, an Agricultural Company, is enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Orile – Imo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure ideal utilization of all accessible vehicles.
- Ensure opportune upkeep/overhauling of all organization vehicles.
- The ideal applicant is answerable for offering strategic help for the Store and gives oversight to the calculated processes.
- He/She will be liable for the administration and coordination of coordinations support activities to guarantee the smooth achievement of projects.
- Oversee the coordination of coordinations and development of our items from Ogun state to Lagos state and bad habit versa.
- Create and keep up with alternate courses of action to guarantee that all executed calculated projects work successfully
. * Manage and organize the drivers and vehicles.
- Willing to migrate to Orile-Imo, Ogun state.
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to settle on dependable decisions and regard for detail.
- Excellent exchange abilities and great market knowledge.
- Excellent Customer service.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc Degree qualification.
- Previous work insight as a Logistics Officer (4 – 6 years).
- Excellent composed and verbal correspondence skills.
- Energetic and anxious to handle new undertakings and ideas.
- Proficient PC abilities, including Office the executives programming and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Salary and Other Benefits
- N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
- Free convenience for a year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Application Letter and CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 06:36:45 GMT