Job title: Logistics Officer At Medecins Du Monde (mdm)
Job description: Medecins du Monde (MdM) is a worldwide compassionate association whose mission is to give clinical consideration to the most weak populaces, the world over, including France. It looks to invigorate intentional responsibility from specialists, other medical care suppliers, and from those whose aptitude in different fields is required for its exercises, to enroll all skillful help needed for the accomplishment of its tasks, and to look for consistently to empower close working associations with populaces in its consideration. MdM working in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
He/She upholds The Deputy Log Manager for all help required in the base (office and visitor house) work including:
- Fleet management
- Log Assistant, Drivers and Guard supervision,
- Project group support,
- Field movement visit,
- Monthly Logistic Reporting
- Log Team management.
- Energy Management
- Equipment and stocks management,
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for directing the strategic help Services in a joint effort with the Deputy Log Manager.
- Ensure the effective administration of assets (armada, Assets, utilities)
- Ensure the great week after week vehicle planning
- In cooperation with the drivers and vehicle, recruit vehicle to guarantee on-time fix and upkeep of the armada vehicle.
- When vehicle moving for the support and fix, he should eliminate the MDM perceivability and set it back when the vehicles back at the office
- Ensure on time fix and upkeep of Generator
- Monitor the use of fuel for vehicles and generator
- Monitor nearby acquirement of labor and products for the Base as indicated by the MdM Procurement procedures
- Assess the vehicle needs for a base in connection with project and office activities
- Ensure the recovery of premises, facility and customary check.
- Ensure the investment of coordinations in the choice of premises for projects and offices
- Ensure that correspondence implies are accessible for proficient work (web, phone etc.)
- In joint effort with the Base Log/Admin, lead the coordinations appraisals in the field at whatever point required, and offer the help to the group in the field.
Equipment and stock Management:
- In coordinated effort with the Log Manager expectation for the requirement for gear for the base
- Ensure the great use and support of MDM hardware, (cleaning, security, assurance; upkeep) … every additional gear should be unreliable metallic bolted metallic hold bolted, stock doc should be stick inside the entryway of the shelves.
- Ensure the following of gear (Physical inventories at any rate once every 3 months, guarantee that all hardware is named, if not he should allude it to the log base.
- Update on month to month premise the resource gear list;
- Ensure that each staff when he got a hardware as a sign the gathering of hardware and keep it update. (at the point when staff offer back is hardware toward the finish of his agreement ensure subsequent to checking the gear express the staff sign the arrival of hardware form;
- Ensure that every gear has an ID Number if not should allude to his supervisor,
- In instance of any breakdown of any gear, guarantee that the accompanying archive is submitted at theLog Manager
- Report of the breakdown with complete occurrence report for example justification breakdown.
- With the help of the Log Manager, ensure legitimate use of IT hardware (each staff need to clean his PC, not put it submerged, shadow, dusty) etc.
- Be sure that each staff has cleaning materiel his PC (little brush, tissue, PC spray)
- Ensure that the gatekeeper follow up the methodology of all Handset VHF is on charge each day after obligation, and follow the system of prior to putting on a charge, void completely the battery at that point start the recharge,
Base Meeting and Report:
- Participate gatherings with coordinations base staff or take meeting minutes for staff base gatherings as needed, in close cooperation with the log base
- Participate in coordinations gatherings and projects for the development arranging once a week,
- Participate in the month to month SITREP, every pole seven day stretch of the month
- Participate at the Logistic month to month report each month’s end (vehicle and generator fuel and upkeep follow up, Asset gear stock, none resource stock, buy follow up) etc.
- Field visit report ought to be done in the event of any facility visit, and send it to the base Log/Admin.
- In joint effort with the log base, variation of group as per the responsibility (counting day by day work and brief recruitment)
- Provide specialized help to the group on coordinations’ issues
- Participate in disciplinary actions
- In cooperation with the Deputy Logistics Manager, distinguish the preparation needs direct/orchestrate the preparation for them.
- Ensure HR rules/rules are continued in the administration of the log team.
- Participate in the enlistment with the Logistics Manager
- Conduct the examination meet for Log Assistant, drivers and guards
Security and Context Follow Up:
- Inform the Deputy Log Manager on any advancement of the neighborhood context;
- Report to the Logistics Coordinator if there should arise an occurrence of any security incident.
- Implementation of crisis measures, whenever needed, under the oversight of the Deputy Log Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV and Cover Letter in one single connection through email to: utilizing “Coordinations Officer – Maiduguri” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the subject showed above won’t be dealt with.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 01:52:59 GMT