Job title: Logistics / Distribution Manager At Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Job description: Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern section of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of sharp electrical job solving skills,a passion for client service and a can do mental attitude, ABN aims to rest at the fore front end of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and direction practices that sees the Lineament command of every task. Our security systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 precedence. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the surround and the Lineament of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Logistics / Distribution Manager
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Occupation Type: Section-time
- A logistics or distribution manager’s key task is to organise the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly.
- There’s some overlap with the place of warehouse manager, although logistics managers’ work is at a to a greater extent macro level – they analyse logistical problems and program transport routes for vehicles carrying goods, for representative.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organising shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Operating IT systems to deal timings, costs and stock levels
- Analysing information to assess performance.
- Find logistical problems and devise plans for improvement
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies liaising with and managing staff and shifts monitoring stock and managing waste ensuring wellness and security standards are met.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of FSLC / OND / NCE qualification with a minimum of 1 yr work experience.
- The power to work good in a squad, as good as to deal and motivate others, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- The power to think creatively interpersonal skills
- Skills in information analysis, including working with electronic information logical.
- Reasoning and time-management power
- The power to program ahead and deal with unexpected changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Location: Zaria, Kaduna Province
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 01:28:12 GMT