Job title: Logistics/Distribution Manager At Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Job description: Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical organization situated in the northern piece of Nigeria, ABN has been giving modern, Commercial and Residential administrations for 16years. With a mix of sharp electrical critical thinking skills,a energy for client support and a can do disposition, ABN plans to remain at the front of the business and have embraced all evolved HSE strategies and the executives rehearses that sees the Quality control of each errand. Our security frameworks are in understanding and they are imparted into our Employees guaranteeing that our work is finished with zero damage as our #1 need. ABN is focused on guaranteeing that our activities are led with zero damage to all individuals and the climate and the Quality of our items and administrations are maintained and reliably maintained.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics/Distribution Manager
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Part-time
- A coordinations or distribution supervisor’s key undertaking is to arrange the protected and effective stockpiling and distribution of products, and to guarantee that orders are satisfied (completed) correctly.
- There’s some cover with the situation of stockroom director, despite the fact that coordinations chiefs’ work is at a more large scale level – they dissect calculated issues and plan transportation courses for vehicles conveying merchandise, for example.
Other obligations include:
- Organising shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, burdens and journeys
- Operating IT frameworks to oversee timings, expenses and stock levels
- Analysing information to survey performance.
- Discover strategic issues and devise plans for improvement
- Negotiating and concurring contracts
- Planning for and arranging specialized difficulties
- Preparing desk work for administrative bodies liaising with and overseeing staff and moves checking stock and overseeing waste guaranteeing wellbeing and security principles are met.
- Candidates ought to have at least FSLC/OND/NCE capability with at least 1 year work experience.
- The capacity to function admirably in a group, just as to oversee and propel others, coherent thinking and critical thinking skills
- The capacity to think imaginatively relational skills
- Skills in information examination, incorporating working with electronic information logical.
- Reasoning and time-usage ability
- The capacity to prepare and manage startling changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email
Location: Zaria, Kaduna State
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:11:47 GMT