Job title: Logistics organizer (M/F) – Nigeria
Job description: For over 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a crusading clinical association focused on worldwide fortitude, has been really focusing on the most weak populaces at home and abroad. It has kept on featuring snags that exist in getting to medical services and has gotten supportable enhancements in wellbeing for-all policies.
Those working for this autonomous association don’t exclusively administer care and therapy yet denounce infringement of human nobility and rights and battle to improve matters for populaces living in tricky situations.
MdM as of now works in excess of 30 nations across all mainlands where it centers around 5 need zones: crisis and emergency, sexual and conceptive wellbeing, hurt decrease, transients and uprooted populaces (wellbeing rights), wellbeing and environment.
MdM has been working in Nigeria since 2016. The program executed in Borno State targets improving admittance to essential medical services, including therapy of extreme intense unhealthiness, care of sexual orientation based brutality survivors, emotional well-being and mental help, and reaction to crises and flare-ups. MdM is running straightforwardly three centers in Maiduguri and two facilities in two IDP camps in Damboa nearby government region. MdM is likewise supporting two wellbeing posts run by the Ministry of Health.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the management of the overall organizer, you lead the advancement of the nation program coordinations system and guarantee its convenient execution. You give coordinations direction, exhortation and backing to all program and field destinations and to the coordinations staff in these areas. You guarantee that MdM’s strategies, frameworks and rules are carried out, utilized and clung to by the team.
You likewise oversee and administer the coordinations group made by public staff and expatriates.
Your principle obligations are:
- Define and execute the coordinations apparatuses, cycles and methodology and guarantee that everybody is prepared and submits to these processes
- Assist the field groups in planning all coordinations exercises needed to arrive at projects goals and deadlines
- Provide contribution on coordinations matters to the coordination group for proposition and report writing
- Ensure that the month to month coordinations announcing archives and structures are upkept and shipped off HQ
- Communicate routinely with the coordinations group and the overall facilitator to accomplish an intensive comprehension of the needs inside the coordinations activities
- Perform the job of specialized counsel at country level and assume last liability for all coordinations tasks
- Be answerable for the fitting choice (in a joint effort with the coordinations consultant in HQ), establishment, use and upkeep of equipment
- Take part in any evaluation according to required
- Develop and keep up great organization of contacts to work with crisis reactions (customs, providers, different NGOs, and so forth) and give coordinations backing to any crisis responses
- Support the program groups, especially on transportation, armada the executives and nearby clinical supply
Procurement, production network and resource the board
- Oversee the full extent of the production network the board for help and exercises necessities inside the country
- Liaise with HQ buying office for global procurement
- Along with the account organizer, be responsible for the execution and follow-up of coordinations techniques and giver compliance
- Ensure dynamic observing of the buying interaction including directing neighborhood customs leeway of imports
- Guarantee that all pertinent documentation is accessible on MdM sharepoint for far off revision
- Reinforce neighborhood provider connections and keep provider data set up to date
- Ensure frameworks moderate dangers from defilement and insecurity
- Oversee the overall armada the board processes
- Guarantee a uniterrupted energy supply on all bases through the legitimate upkeep and use approaches of the generators
- Maintain a constantly refreshed hardware list for the mission
Team the board
- Define the coordinations office staff set up and draft work descriptions
- Be liable for the useful administration of determined coordinations staff as per HR arrangements and procedures
- Ensure great correspondence inside coordinations group and be liable for the specialized help of all coordinations staff
- Be liable for the limit building and preparing of all coordinations staff
- Brief and question staff on calculated and specialized parts of the mission
Safety and security
- Participate being developed, audit, execution, dissemination and checking of MdM’s safety efforts in-country
- Perform security briefings to all public and exile staff joining the mission
- Be liable for the shielding of all MdM premises, guarantee premises are ok for staff occupation
- Report any security episodes to the security central point
Representation and revealing
- Represent MdM and organization among different associations and at a public level
- Attend public coordinations as well as security related outside gatherings (bunches, Humanitarian Forum sec gathering… )
- Consolidate coordinations detailing and get ready month to month coordinations report
- Organise customary gatherings with every coordinations group (Maiduguri and Damboa)
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee
Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 6 months
Starting date: 1 July 2021
Gross month to month pay: 2 845 euros
Premium equivalent to one month pay paid in two portions – least of a half year rank required
Expatriation reward (10% gross compensation per month)
Transportation cost, antibodies and visas covered
22.5 RTT (recuperation days) per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health protection (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Insurance (bringing home… )
Punctual teleworking understanding (40 days/year – least of a half year position required)
Given the current conditions of Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking unique measures to apply wellbeing conventions and cleanliness measures to ensure the security of our staff.
Médecins du Monde advances trainings and inner mobility.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
Diploma/authentication in coordinations the board, (for example, Bioforce Institute)
At least 3 years of expert involvement with coordinations including in any event 1 year at coordination level
Experience in working in a worldwide NGO in crisis contexts
Experience in armada the board, security, inventory network and stock
Experience in dealing with an enormous group and work in a global setting
Good composition and correspondence skills
Excellent authoritative skills
Ability to work rapidly, under tension, and with short deadlines
Able to work and live in an unpredictable security context
Excellent information on Microsoft 365 environment
Languages: familiar English (composed and spoken) mandatory.
You embrace the basic beliefs and backing the proactive way of thinking of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde maintains all authority to fill the opportunity before the end date for applications.
MdM supports the mix of individuals living with inabilities and battles against segregation.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:55:01 GMT