Job title: Logistics Coordinator Job at Medecins Du Monde
Company: Médécins du Monde
Job description: Medecins du Monde (MdM) is a worldwide compassionate association whose mission is to give clinical consideration to the most weak populaces, the world over, including France. It tries to invigorate willful responsibility from specialists, other medical services suppliers, and from those whose skill in different fields is required for its exercises, to enroll all capable help needed for the accomplishment of its undertakings, and to look for consistently to energize close working associations with populaces in its consideration. MdM working in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Coordinator (M/F)
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Fixed-term contract: 6 months
Starting date: 1 July 2021
- Under the oversight of the overall organizer, you lead the improvement of the nation program coordinations technique and guarantee its opportune implementation.
- You give coordinations direction, counsel and backing to all program and field destinations and to the coordinations staff in these locations.
- You guarantee that MdM’s arrangements, frameworks and rules are executed, utilized and clung to by the team.
- You additionally oversee and regulate the coordinations group made by public staff and expatriates.
Your principle duties are:
- Define and carry out the coordinations apparatuses, cycles and strategies and guarantee that everybody is prepared and submits to these processes
- Assist the field groups in booking all coordinations exercises needed to arrive at projects targets and deadlines
- Provide contribution on coordinations matters to the coordination group for recommendations and report writing
- Ensure that the month to month coordinations announcing records and structures are upkept and shipped off HQ
- Communicate routinely with the coordinations group and the overall facilitator to accomplish an intensive comprehension of the needs inside the coordinations activities
- Perform the job of specialized counselor at country level and assume last liability for all coordinations tasks
- Be answerable for the fitting choice (in a joint effort with the coordinations guide in HQ), establishment, use and upkeep of equipment
- Take part in any evaluation according to required
- Develop and keep up great organization of contacts to work with crisis reactions (customs, providers, different NGOs, and so on) and give coordinations backing to any crisis responses
- Support the program groups, especially on transportation, armada the executives and neighborhood clinical supply
Procurement, store network and resource the board:
- Oversee the full extent of the inventory network the executives for help and exercises necessities inside the country
- Liaise with HQ buying division for worldwide procurement
- Along with the account facilitator, be responsible for the execution and follow-up of coordinations methods and contributor compliance
- Ensure dynamic checking of the buying interaction including supervising nearby traditions freedom of imports
- Guarantee that all significant documentation is accessible on MdM sharepoint for far off revision
- Reinforce nearby provider connections and keep provider data set up to date
- Ensure frameworks moderate dangers from debasement and insecurity
- Oversee the overall armada the executives processes
- Guarantee a uniterrupted energy supply on all bases through the legitimate support and use approaches of the generators
- Maintain a ceaselessly refreshed hardware list for the mission
Team the board:
- Define the coordinations office staff set up and draft work descriptions
- Be liable for the utilitarian administration of determined coordinations staff as per HR strategies and procedures
- Ensure great correspondence inside coordinations group and be liable for the specialized help of all coordinations staff
- Be liable for the limit building and preparing of all coordinations staff
- Brief and question staff on calculated and specialized parts of the mission
Safety and security:
- Participate being developed, survey, execution, dissemination and observing of MdM’s safety efforts in-country
- Perform security briefings to all public and exile staff joining the mission
- Be liable for the defending of all MdM premises, guarantee premises are alright for staff occupation
- Report any security occurrences to the security central point
Representation and detailing:
- Represent MdM and organization among different associations and at a public level
- Attend public coordinations as well as security related outer gatherings (bunches, Humanitarian Forum sec gathering… )
- Consolidate coordinations revealing and plan month to month coordinations report
- Organise customary gatherings with every coordinations group (Maiduguri and Damboa)
- Diploma/Certificate in Logistics Management, (for example, Bioforce Institute)
- At least 3 years of expert involvement with coordinations including in any event 1 year at coordination level
- Experience in working in a global NGO in crisis contexts
- Experience in armada the board, security, inventory network and stock
- Experience in dealing with an enormous group and work in a global setting
- Negotiation skills
- Good composing and correspondence skills
- Excellent authoritative skills
- Ability to work rapidly, under tension, and with short deadlines
- Able to work and live in an unstable security context
- Excellent information on Microsoft 365 environment
- Languages: familiar English (composed and spoken) mandatory.
- You embrace the basic beliefs and backing the proactive way of thinking of Médecins du Monde.
Gross Monthly Salary
- 2 845 euros. Premium equivalent to one month pay paid in two portions – least of a half year status required
- Expatriation reward (10% gross compensation per month)
- Transportation cost, antibodies and visas covered
- Guesthouse lodging – 22.5 RTT (recuperation days) each year
- 5 long stretches of paid leaves per year
- Health protection (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
- Insurance (bringing home… )
- Punctual teleworking understanding (40 days/year – least of a half year position required).
- You embrace the fundamental beliefs and backing the proactive way of thinking of Médecins du Monde.
- Given the current conditions of Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking unique measures to apply wellbeing conventions and cleanliness measures to ensure the security of our staff.
- Médecins du Monde advances trainings and inner portability .
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 04:41:42 GMT