Save the Children
Task title: Logistics and Procurement Manager – Oyo
Company: Conserve the Kid
Task description: Procurement and Logistics Manager
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Position Type: National
Reports to: Project Director
Number of direct reports: 3
- This role will lead the setup of supply chain/ procurement functions and obligations in the state and support the Project Director and other members of the field management team on the very best usage of Conserve the Kid’s and donor resources.
- The role will provide supply chain support to program application of the world bank financed ANRiN Project with a broad spread within the state. As such, the role will consist of remote management, management of several LGAs/field bases.
Secret Locations of Responsibility:
- Management of all program logistics; implement the country/donor procurement policies and treatments for the management of the supply chain, consisting of procurement, transport and distribution, warehousing and stock management, and for the management of automobile fleet, communication systems, and assets.
- Guarantee that Conserve the Children/donor minimum requirements of procurement and logistics treatments and nation policies are executed and followed throughout the program, instruction and supporting pertinent staff as needed
- Display and guarantee that the quality of the commodities and other products fulfill concurred specs
- Maintain relationships with providers to guarantee efficiency of deliverables described in the contract this consists of guaranteeing that all supplier problems and issues are resolved without delay to guarantee that the project continues to receive continuous services at all times and project efficiency requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage and support state logistics staff consisting of guaranteeing suitable team structures, clear department of obligations, clear goals, and management of efficiency
- Manage and support IT, guaranteeing IT/Communication policies and treatments are followed at all times and the program is effectively supported as needed
- Guarantee that the supply chain is suitable and cost efficient, based upon budget, markets, facilities, nature of the Save the Kid programs, and require for prompt delivery
- Provide advice and support to Project Director/Manager on logistics concerns, and collaborate with staff on spending plans, technical elements of the program, and application systems as needed
- Where suitable, be accountable for establishing and carrying out rise readiness techniques throughout the logistics elements of the operation
- Provide logistics training and capability building as needed throughout the program
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly procurement strategies and development reports as needed
- The post-holder will abide by all pertinent Conserve the Kid policies and treatments with regard to kid safeguarding, security and security, standard procedure, equal opportunities and other pertinent policies.
- Abide by the requirements of Conserve the Kid’s Policies (consisting of Chid Safeguarding and Scams) to guarantee optimal security for kids.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree or comparable in Engineering, Sciences, Accounting with training in procurement, logistics and supply chain management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement preparation and management in personal sector/ global companies.
- Shown experience of effectively and efficaciously finishing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities.
- Knowledge and ability to deal with ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of finishing procurement in Nigeria or FCV nations.
- Outstanding communication abilities (oral and composed) in English.
- Strong reliability and stability in this domain.
- Ability to manufacture and evaluate complicated details, and explain, educated choices
- Experience of recommending and supporting others at all levels with logistics elements of a program, consisting of tactical thinking and preparation
- Outstanding preparation, management and coordination abilities, with the ability to organise a considerable work consisted of complex, varied jobs and obligations.
- Technical experience/training in particular locations of logistics eg fleet mechanics, IT/communications networks
- Experience of dealing with donor moneyed project.
Behaviours (Worths in Practice)
- Holds self-accountable for making choices, handling resources effectively, accomplishing and role designing Conserve the Kid worths
- Holds the team and partners liable to deliver on their obligations – providing the flexibility to deliver in the very best method they please, supplying the required development to improve efficiency and using suitable effects when outcomes are not accomplished.
- Sets enthusiastic and tough objectives on their own and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and motivates their team to do the very same
- Extensively shares their personal vision for Conserve the Kid, engages and encourages others
- Future orientated, believes tactically and on a worldwide scale.
- Builds and preserves efficient relationships, with their team, coworkers, Members and external partners and fans
- Worths variety, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Friendly, great listener, simple to talk with.
- Establishes and motivates brand-new and ingenious services
- Going to take disciplined threats.
- Honest, motivates openness and openness; shows greatest levels of stability.
- Female prospects are motivated to use.
- Prospects who have experience operating in Oyo state and South-West Nigeria are urged to use.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Abuja, FCT
Task date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 05:00:29 GMT
#Logistics #Procurement #Manager #Oyo.