Job title: Locum Psychiatric Nurse (rpn) At Synapse Services
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a strong combination of Local and Internationally prepared experts. At the point when life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering constant help making progress toward recovery.
With a group of merciful and exceptionally talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of restorative projects intended to suit singular requirements. Established in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly extending private help with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Anambra and Port Harcourt.
We are looking for reasonable possibility to join the group in the beneath referenced position:
Job Title: Locum Psychiatric Nurse (RPN)
Location: Awka, Anambra State
Reports to: Clinical Lead
- To function as a component of a group of clinical experts to give mental nursing care to patients, everything being equal, sexual orientation, religion and attitude, while establishing a protected and remedial climate to help their psychological stability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Psychiatric Nurse gives immediate and individualized nursing care to patients dependent on the utilization of logical nursing standards. Notwithstanding fundamental nursing care, obligations of Psychiatric Nurses incorporate (yet are not restricted to):
- Assessing and arranging individualized nursing care prerequisites as far as patients.
- Developing nursing might be concerned arrangement dependent on singular patient’s needs.
- Ensuring that distinguished consideration plan is executed and assessed for all patients particularly those inside their recognized groups.
- Ensuring that consideration given is individualized, patient-focused, proof based, and in a joint effort with different individuals from the multidisciplinary group, just as other legal and intentional associations when necessary.
- The Nurse would burn through broad pieces of the shift straightforwardly or in straightforwardly checking and assessing patient care.
- Ensuring that the quantity of patients at the mark of hand-over and take-over are accurate.
- Adequately care for patients in accordance with the nursing ethics.
- Attending multidisciplinary group gatherings, the arranging and management of case meetings in regards to the evaluation, care, arranging, carrying out and assessing therapy of patients on the work on, offering guidance on release reasonable for patients.
- Administer recommended drug to patients, screen use, archive and report fittingly any reaction.
- Educate patients on the reason, measurements, and symptoms of prescription, and clarify the ramifications of refusal to take endorsed medication.
- Daily documentation of the shift’s movement as respects to patients in clinical reports, and refreshing consideration plans.
- Coordinating and overseeing of care staff on duty.
- Assigning shift obligations to each care staff while on shift.
- Also the Nurse will be relied upon to attempt execution examination of care staff, as coordinated by the Clinical Lead.
- Engaging in pickup of new or old customers when required.
- Observe relegated patients consistently to distinguish, decipher, and archive physical and enthusiastic status or potentially designs, like assaultive or self-destructive conduct, and reaction to therapy or medication.
- The Nurse is needed to manage emergency mediation and therapy, especially for those patients who require exceptional perception or for those that are on self destruction watch.
- Inspection of patients’ rooms each morning.
- Encouraging patients to partake in helpful exercises, for example, workmanship therapy.
- Checking of Patient’s essential signs daily.
- Working with the care staff to see to the individual cleanliness of patients in the morning.
- Participating in or lead individual or gathering advising meetings, family meetings, and sporting and social treatment meetings to help patients in understanding the idea of passionate and actual issues, and to acknowledge the requirement for treatment.
- Participate in departmental and group gatherings to talk about quiet consideration and progress, shift action, and program strategies and procedures.
- Ensuring action plan is appropriately implemented
- Ensuring that projected dinner time is appropriately implemented.
- Make Clinical introductions during clinical gatherings and ward rounds.
- Demonstrating administration via preparing partners and subordinates in a bid to improve clinical practices.
- Reporting any breech in clinic strategy by patients and collaborators to the Head Nurse or Clinical lead.
- Attending to any extra duties as recommended by organization’s approach or/and the Clinical Lead.
- Under the title of Psychiatric Nurse, the officeholder must:
- Be ready and touchy to patients’ mental, enthusiastic and actual requirements and behavior.
- Analyze a circumstance and embrace a course of action.
- Prepare and keep up nursing records and reports.
- Recognize and regard limits of secret information.
- Possess great correspondence skills.
- Exercise autonomous judgment in clinical emergencies.
- Demonstrate class, tact, persistence, and compassion.
- Establish and keep up great working associations with colleagues, different offices, and organizations.
- Comply with nursing arrangements, morals and program regulations.
- Understand and execute substantial oral and composed clinical instructions.
- Be ready to work independently.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Must live in Awka, Anambra state
- Must be restoratively and genuinely fit.
- Must have at least 3 years’ work insight as a Psychiatric Nurse
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to present their Applications and CV to:
Note: The subject of the email ought to be the Job Title – Location e.g “Mental Nurse – Awka” inability to submit to this would prompt programmed exclusion.
Location: Awka, Anambra State
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:55:25 GMT