Job title: Locum Pharmacist At Doxacare Pharmacy
Job description: Doxacare Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Services and to do all such different things as might be viewed as accidental or helpful for the fulfillment of the above objects or any of them. B. to carry on the matter of purchasing, selling, importing, sending out, creating, advancing, advertising or providing, trading, managing in any way at all in a wide range of merchandise on retail just as on discount premise. To bargain in everyday agreements, general administrations and general merchandise.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Employment Type: Part-time
- Dispensing proper dose of medicine and OTC medications to patients.
- Prepares meds by looking into and deciphering doctor prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s wellbeing records to decide unfavorable responses to medications.
- Provides meds data by addressing questions and demands of medical services experts; guiding patients on drug therapies.
- Removing obsolete and harmed drugs from the drug store stock and directing the work aftereffects of help personnel.
- Maintains protected and clean workplace by conforming to methodology, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good relational abilities with a client arranged approach.
- Thorough comprehension of dose organization and estimation, synthetic mixtures, clinical brands etc.
- Good information on MS Office and Pharmacy data systems.
- Good putting together skills.
N20,000 – N30,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more data contact: – 08026470366
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:05:16 GMT