Task title: LMS Business Expert
Company: Tek Specialists
Task description: Job Description:
We’re looking for an LMS Business Expert to collect and examine data, prepare reports, and present process enhancements throughout the reporting process within the L&D company. You will be accountable for guaranteeing precise data is gathered and appropriately used by a range ofstakeholders You will work within the Knowing and Development (Knowing Solutions) system under the Global Knowing Operations Leader. The position can be worldwide or Nigeria-based.
A career in tech. Deal with the greatest and finest names in innovation.
We are searching for colleagues who wish to belong to the tech motion. Individuals who wish to advance their career now and acquire experience for tomorrow. We commemorate variety in every method. In truth, it’s the factor we have actually grown so quickly. If you like belonging to a worldwide team, are enthusiastic about innovation and innovative issue resolving, and wish to leave a mark larger than yourself, we need to talk.
This role will:
- Develop all month-to-month, weekly and ad-hoc reports from Tek Specialists and client Knowing Management Systems (LMSs) consisting of at a minimum, Moodle and Success Aspects, along with HRIS systems, and distribute according to plan and demands.
- Ensure data corresponds and precise throughout all curriculums, sessions, session e-mails, requirements, and tasks utilizing customized reports and in specific within LMS and in between LMS and HRIS data by producing and comparing reporting outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels of the company, co-leading and taking part in routine LMS Workgroup conferences, generating extra stakeholders as needed,
- Maintain a status list of focused on reporting demands, expecting reporting requirements as brand-new efforts and courses are produced, along with helping the LMS Support Team and LMS Administrator with their reporting requires as needed.
- Document and store all procedures and treatments, guaranteeing filters are upgraded throughout all LMS reports and modifications are made within the company and the system while determining and repairing any mistakes in reports produced by others and report delivery.
- User interface and engage stakeholders at all levels internally as needed for conferences, details sessions, and practical training while likewise training them to utilize LMS reporting functions and develop paperwork to help with training.
- Keep up with modifications relating to the reporting function, consisting of system updates and procedures, and plan appropriately through involvement in user conferences and online online forums and by accessing online resources.
In this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in the training field.
- Expert fluency in both composed and spoken English along with exceptional communication abilities.
- Efficiency with Excel, Power BI, Gain Access To, Adobe PDF, MS, Word, and PowerPoint is needed while standard knowledge of databases and SQL are chosen.
- Experience teaming up with varied stakeholders to develop, implement, create, and distribute customized and ad-hoc reports such as month-to-month course conclusion reports, training examination metrics reports, and training studies.
- Experience recording treatments utilized in application of finding out programs within and beyond the LMS environment.
- Strong attention to information in addition to company, cooperation, customer service, analytical, preparation, prioritization, and deadline-meeting abilities.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Lagos, Lagos State
Task date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:24:59 GMT
#LMS #Business #Analyst.