Job title: Lead Maintenance Workshop Engineer
Job description: VACANCIES: Lead Maintenance Workshop Engineer (Ref Code: LMWE)
An all around organized oil and gas serving organization requires the administrations of the accompanying for sure fire work in its inland/seaward locations:
Lead Maintenance Workshop Engineer (Ref Code: LMWE)
Qualifications, Experience, Availability and Other Requirements: * BSc, B.Eng. in designing order (for example mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation and Controls Engineering). Experts/PhD is an additional benefit.
- Professional accreditations: NSE/COREN Membership compulsory; enrollment of other expert bodies would be considered added advantage.
- Reporting to: The Head, Maintenance Workshop
- Work Location: Supply Base, Warri, Delta State.
- Work Experience: 10+ long stretches of upkeep the executives experience in administrative/initiative position.
- Age: Not over 50 years.
- Technology Platforms (added advantage): talented in the utilization of MS Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, specialized report composing and show; demonstrated comprehension of plant support the board; Quality Management and SAP CMMS; demonstrated change limit and capacity to adjust business objectives to the business targets of the association, which ought to be explicit, quantifiable, feasible, pertinent, and time-outlined (SMART); solid authoritative abilities essential.
- Technical/Leadership Skills: To convey workshop-based support administrations to our customer’s production resources, land utilities and foundation, to meet their prerequisites for shielding specialized honesty and expanding gear accessibility in oil/gas production offices and force age; convey administrations to outsiders – administrators of customer’s stripped resources – inside a characterized administration level understanding and charge back structure; to oversee and implement zero resistance to HSSE and government assistance of faculty at all levels
- Some Principal Accountabilities: Forecast client necessity for workshop-based administrations with contribution from support execution group; support the head of upkeep workshops to characterize and foster help contracts with support administrations providers and send as suitable to address client issues; support the head of upkeep workshops to build up and oversee Service Level Agreement for customer and outsider clients; work a Quality Management System (QMS) for workshop administrations as per global guidelines like ISO9000; guarantee that the workshop holds fast to the fostered customer’s Maintenance Workshop-explicit work methodology; authorize adherence to HSSE, specialized and designing principles in the execution of workshop administrations; uphold appropriate conduct and demeanor in the workshop and worksites; lead crisis reaction group inside the workshop, authorize occasional crisis drills, keep up records and screen HSSE Performance Indicators; guarantee staff and workers for hire go to HSSE month to month meetings.
The compensations material to each position stays alluring and equivalent with comparative situations in the industry.
Please use Ref. Code LMWE for the position applied as your subject.
Only short-recorded candidates will be reached online.
Signed: M a n a g e m e n t.
Location: Warri, Delta State
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:41:42 GMT