Job title: Lawyer Job at Aimart Realtor
Company: Aimart Realtor
Job description: Aimart Realtors – We are private and business Real Estate agents, Property Managers and Estate Developers with a worldwide standpoint in our approach.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Lawyer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor legitimate danger in land documentation and exhort customers accordingly.
- Ensure that fitting endorsements are set up before land exchanges are
- Manage administrative and consistence related services.
- Represent the organization in buys and deals of properties.
- Interpret laws, decisions and guidelines for land transactions.
- Draft and haggle land transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Defend the city code litigation
. * Support lawful and general warning requirements related with a huge scope land portfolio.
- Ability to enroll land titles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (fundamental) with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Strong experience in land law and industry information that incorporates prosecution, rent exchanges, property the board, and buy and deal transactions.
- Natural pioneer who showcases good instinct and consideration regarding detail.
- Ability to work under tension and meet deadlines.
- Capable organizer with phenomenal relational, correspondence and public speaking skills.
- Solid experience in title protection guaranteeing, corrective and claims.
- Good comprehension of Foreclosure.
- Analytical scholar with solid theoretical and examination skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to close land deals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Applications and CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:30:59 GMT