Job title: Kraks Media Limited Current Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multi-layered diversion and showcasing stage that interfaces brands to new and existing business sectors through a flexible parody channel, enlightening substance and a solid online media presence. We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We right now look for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a background marked by effective execution to work as Creative Director in our office in Lagos.
- Conceive and carry out ideas, rules and techniques in different inventive undertakings and regulate them to completion.
- Develop significant associations between customer’s solicitation, organization’s in-house procedure and innovative work to satisfy and outperform customer needs and expectations.
- Leads Creative Direction, Content Generation and Video Production for Clients
- Play a critical job in getting ready and conveying imaginative introductions and imaginative updates to the board and customer alike.
- Working with customer administrations, imaginative and production assets to guarantee that cutoff times and customer spending plans are clung to, and customer assumptions are exceeded.
- Developing, keeping up and advancing brand and imaginative rules for productivity and consistency.
- Establishing best practice and cycle for cross-group cooperation, and guarantee quality is monitored.
- Leading and building a group to foster drawing in innovative work – anything from deciding methodology, to planning visual personality, bundling, content, intuitive and marked experiences.
- Fostering a strong and comprehensive climate for an assorted gathering of individual.
- Lead conceptualizing/imaginative meetings to produce ideas.
- Write and plan extraordinary and all around made substance that address customers’ issues just as Kraks Media (*’s) standard.LimitedMonitor consequences of collaborations and propose activities for the future
Candidates ought to have a Bachelor’s Degree capability with 5 – 7 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a comparative innovative role.
- Hands-on experience in innovative interaction, advertising, illustrations plan and brand development
- Excellent working information on programming like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding initiative and association skills
- Exemplary relational and insightful abilities
- Salary: N180,000 – N200,000/month.
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Resume and connections of introducing gigs executed by you to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: fourth June, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
: 180000 – 200000 every month
: Fri, 28 May 2021 06:15:38 GMT