Check the Job title
Task title: KPMG Available Task Opportunity– Use Now
Company: Check the Task title
Task description: KPMG is an international network of independent expert services company with deep knowledge in the arrangement of audit, tax and advisory services to customers in numerous markets and sectors of the economy. The Company is well represented in Nigeria and throughout the African continent, with the objective of supplying remarkable and quality services to multinational, local and regional customers and to boost the product offerings in particular formerly under-serviced markets. We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Ethics Line Experienced Operator
Work Type: Full-time
- You will deal with a knowledgeable Ethics Line team to provide whistleblowing services to customers beyond Nigeria.
- The main focus of your role will be to make sure that customers to the KPMG Ethics Line are offered whistleblowing services in line with the company’s policies, regional guideline and finest practices.
- Develop and examine call sheet memos Prepare and send regular monthly/quarterly summary reports
- Be associated with onboarding of customers on the Ethics Line Platform along with carrying out risk management activities
- Coordinate administrative jobs such as preserving client files and membership renewals
- Be associated with task economics such as invoicing and follow-up with Principles line customers for membership payment
- Carry out pattern analysis and research study on industry
- Make discussions on research/analysis carried out
- Develop presentation/ awareness posters for customers
- Any other jobs designated by the Manager/Partner
- 2-4 years experience of operating in a trustworthy company
- Should work at listening to, understanding, and clarifying issues raised by plaintiffs
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong social abilities
- Self-motivated, with ability to manage own work and negotiate concerns
- Strong organizational skill and attention to information
- Strong spoken communication and business composing abilities
- Discretion important with regard to maintaining secret information
- Strong speaking with and penetrating abilities
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to information
- Technical fluency in Microsoft Workplace Suite, research study tools and an ability to test and adjust to brand-new procedures and innovation
- Efficiency in more than one language (i.e., English and another language e.g., Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or French will be an included advantage
Intereted and certified candiates must:
Application Deadline: 29th July, 2022.
Note: Just shortlisted prospects will receive even more communication.
Anyone asking you to pay cash to schedule your interview or offer you task might be a rip-off.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Task date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 04:58:51 GMT
#KPMG #Job #Opportunity #Apply.