Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Junior Accountant Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: At Altara, our main goal is straightforward: to work on the existences of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its devoted group try to handle a basic test in Africa – admittance to installment answers for drive monetary inclusion.
Our introduction administration is “purchase presently, pay later”, where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and hardware for their homes and organizations – rather than covering the items forthright, they pay modest quantities over time.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan/Oyo/Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hoping to recruit a “Lesser Accountant”. This is a job where you will report straightforwardly to an Internal Accounting Analyst
. * In this limit, you will be answerable for giving the monetary aftereffects of the company.
Further liabilities include:
- Bookkeep, plan, and record diary entries.
- Track pay and expenses, and have the option to get ready itemized income and cost reports when necessary.
- Complete month to month bank and income account reconciliations.
- Interface with directors and chiefs concerning questions and issues.
- Support outer review prerequisites identified with explicit spaces of responsibility.
- Daily compromise of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of records (Purchases, deals, stock, costs, moves, installments, deposits).
- Work to persistently further develop bookkeeping/finance strategies and inside controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an authorize university
- 1 year+ of working for a shopper finance organization, Microfinance Company, or a bank.
- Great consideration regarding detail
- Excellent composed and face relational, correspondence, and influence skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Commitment to accomplishing execution goals.
- Familiarity and experience utilizing bookkeeping innovation programs.
- Familiarity with charge representing finance organizations in Nigeria, exceptionally required.
- Great at using time effectively, performing various tasks, and prioritizations skills.
- Salary: N40,000 – N50,000
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (notwithstanding official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a developing organization and work with splendid and capable individuals.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:00:44 GMT