Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Junior Accountant Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian shopper and business administrations adventure. Our basic belief suggestion is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is”buy now, pay later”where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and hardware for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay limited quantity overtime.”
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hoping to enlist a Junior Accountant
. This is a job where you will report straightforwardly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this limit, you will be liable for giving the monetary consequences of the company.
- Bookkeep, get ready, and record diary entries.
- Track pay and expenses, and have the option to plan definite income and cost reports when necessary.
- Complete month to month bank and income account reconciliations.
- Interface with directors and leaders concerning questions and issues.
- Support outside review prerequisites identified with explicit spaces of responsibility.
- Daily compromise of accounts.
- Assist with month to month end Reconciliation of records (Purchases, deals, stock, costs, moves, installments, deposits).
- Work to persistently further develop bookkeeping/finance methods and inner controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a certify university
- 1 year+ of working for a customer finance organization, Microfinance Company, or a bank.
- Great thoughtfulness regarding detail
- Excellent composed and face relational, correspondence, and influence skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Commitment to accomplishing execution goals.
- Familiarity and experience utilizing bookkeeping innovation programs.
- Familiarity with charge representing finance organizations in Nigeria, exceptionally required.
- Great at using time effectively, performing multiple tasks, and prioritizations skills.
- Branch office: Ogbomosho.
- The job might require some homegrown travel.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send the Applications recorded beneath to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email
Interested and qualified applicants Applications ought to contain the accompanying underneath:
- Your Resume (1-page max.).
- A short section with respect to why you are keen on the job (Half a page).
- In 5 list items, pick 5 individual obligations (recorded above) and express why you would dominate in the job with an illustration of an undertaking you have finished in the past to help each point.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 00:21:30 GMT