Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People – Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benue, Kano & Nasarawa
- As a Territory Sales Manager in this organization, your primary responsibility would be to develop and execute a sales strategy to grow the customer base in your assigned territory.
- This would involve identifying and prospecting new business opportunities, nurturing relationships with existing customers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a sales plan for your assigned territory to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through lead generation and prospecting.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to increase customer retention and drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analyze customer needs to develop customized solutions that meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as product and marketing teams, to develop and execute campaigns to generate leads and drive revenue growth.
- Providing regular updates on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback to senior management.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities, including customer interactions, sales pipeline, and revenue forecasts.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences to increase brand awareness and generate new business opportunities
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assign numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyze local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Meet terminal/Agent target as allocated for the territory under our view.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the digital banking, fintech industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies and plans, and achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of Agency banking products and services, including
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory as needed
- Proven track record of success in driving sales growth and meeting sales targets.
N200,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 200000 per month
Job date: Sat, 06 May 2023 04:22:29 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!