Job title: Job Vacancy For Snr. Tasks Officer (Regional Integration) At World Bank (Abuja, Nigeria)
Job description: Regional incorporation and participation are fundamental for Africa’s turn of events. Africa’s numerous little nations and economies are profiting by economies of scale in framework and markets; a superior business climate; more fascination for speculation; more noteworthy load in worldwide arrangements, and some advancement in harmony and security however challenges remain. In acknowledgment of these advantages, Africa has set up a few Regional Economic Communities, different local specialized bodies and dispatched the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) to advance territorial combination and collaboration. As a sharp ally of the territorial methodology The World Bank Group looks for consistently to extend and grow its help to these initiatives.
The primary goal of this assignment is to offer proactive and successful help toward the West Africa CCD in planning the execution of the current complex multi-country projects and portfolio. The fruitful up-and-comer will uphold the CCD in recognizing openings for expanding the destitution effects of the continuous provincial combination program and activities and potential developments that would guarantee productivity, cost viability and speed of conveyance. The Snr Operations Officer will likewise uphold the CCD to arrange intimately with other West Africa Country Directors, Country Management Unit (CMUs) and Sector Management Unit (SMUs) staff and with improvement accomplices just as RECs (ECOWAS and UEMOA) and other territorial foundations, think tanks and common society.
Duties and Accountabilities:
The Snr. Tasks Officer will answer toward the West Africa Co-ordinating CD and work intimately with the Regional Integration office staff situated in Washington and the West Africa CDs.
A. Program Development:
- Assist West Africa CCD to work intimately with, TTLs, West Africa CMUs and SMUs staff, CDs, territorial mix openings, approaches and instrument.
- Assist the CCD in co-ordinating the West Africa Implementation Action Plan of the West Africa Regional Integration Assistance Strategy.
- Prepare briefs the CCD on an assortment of issues identified with the provincial setting and program in the sub district and help with co-appointment of insightful business related to local incorporation, including those identified with execution issues and strategy dialogue
B. Co-appointment of Portfolio Management and Implementation Support:
- Support CCD in generally co-appointment among CDs, CMU and SMU staff and venture groups to guarantee powerful execution of provincial incorporation programs and convenient production of deliverables.
- Represent CCD in audits of Project Concept notes (PCDs) Project Appraisal Documents (PADS. Starting Memorandums (IMS), project oversight reports, and different reports including financial area work consistency with the Regional Integration Strategy and CASs.
- Assist CCD in recognizing cross-cutting portfolio issues and work intimately with CMUs and co-ordinating CDs, area pioneers and AFTOS in tending to them
Qualification Required and Experience
- The Snr Operations Officer requires amazing oral and composed relational abilities; the capacity to react to moving work needs and convey great work on schedule and capacity and ability to arrange and resolve contrasts of assessment/clashes constructive.
- Candidates should act naturally propelled and have unrivaled relational abilities including cooperation and coordinated effort with advancement accomplices with experts of different controls and other departments.
furthermore, the accompanying measures should be met:
- Master’s certificate in financial aspects, public approach, business organization, designing, or other order pertinent to the obligations and duties of the position;
- Minimum 8 years of important involvement with at least one expert trains obviously identified with foundation areas, common assets the board, contributor co-ordination;
- Knowledge of the giver engineering, structures and needs for supporting provincial combination in West Africa;
- Experience in setting up portfolio observing frameworks, quality confirmation frameworks, and additionally checking and assessment frameworks. Information as well as involvement with the use of results-based methodologies at venture, program, and public/provincial levels;
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
How To Apply For The Job
For the FULL expected set of responsibilities and choice models for this opportunity, qualified up-and-comers are mentioned to visit and present an electronic application at the World Bank professions site: . Once on the site, Click on
Current Job Openings
Professional and Technical
Closing Date: 26 May, 2013
The World Bank Group is focused on accomplishing variety as far as sex, ethnicity, culture and instructive foundation. People wth inabilities are similarly urged to apply. Just shortlisted competitors will be reached.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:18:29 GMT