Job title: Operational Risk Specialist C
Job description: Operational Risk Specialist C – IRC204850
at FNB Contact Centre, Randburg, Gauteng, Due south Africa in FNB Connect to Client Risk and Compliance
Ends 11 Oct 2021
In relation to us, purpose, experience and qualifications
in relation to us
- create a hope
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- ever do the right thing
- remain curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that run into their needs, contact us nowadays and bring together a winning squad. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Occupation Fairness programme The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In tell for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will maintain this information confidential unless we are required by law to reveal this information to other parties.
To place, written report and mitigate operational risk at a production, physical process and/or channel level within a business unit and to execute risk direction activities in compliance with the FRG and FNB risk frameworks.
experience and qualifications
- Level or Diploma
- 3 – 5 years relevant risk direction experience, of which 1 – 2 years at direction level
Additional information and responsibilities
- Develop and deal relationships with a variety of stakeholders that enable achievement of objectives
- Provide expert, proactive advice and guidance on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure governance policies, procedures and processes are effectively adhered to.
- Place, written report and mitigate operational risk ensuring processes are followed correctly in tell to mitigate risk to the business.
- Execute operational risk direction activities in compliance with the FRG and FNB risk direction frameworks.
- Continuously assess have performance, seek timely and clear feedback and asking grooming where appropriate
- Participate and contribute to a evolution civilization where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared
- Coach to improve performance and develop skills of squad members
Expected salary: Remuneration is Appealing
Location: Randburg, Johannesburg
Job date: combine, 06 Oct 2021 03:23:16 GMT
#Operational #Risk #Specialist