Job title: Developer – Python (Snr)
Job description: *In relation to the Client:*
Our client is a fast-growing online business based in S Africa. They are obsessive in relation to their high performance yet collaborative civilization and are looking for leaders to bring together their dynamic squad. They think large, displace fast, take ownership and are used to winning. They are lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are experts in their field, working together to create a world form brand.
- Building systems to scale with the business, utilizing new technologies and AWS Cloud services.
- Working closely with various teams designing software solutions.
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining back-end systems, with an emphasis on Python.
- Utilizing best software evolution life cycle practices.
- Relevant IT / Computer Scientific discipline Level
*Skills / Experience:*
- 5 years of relevant evolution experience.
- In-depth understanding of computer scientific discipline fundamentals, OO concepts, information structures and algorithms.
- Experience with REST, Python, Java and Linux.
- Experience in developing back-end systems in a Microservice architecture.
- Exposure to Spider web technologies such as AngularJS.
- Experience in the next would be ideal:
- AWS Cloud technologies (EC2, Route53, ELB, EBS, VPC, S3, CloudWatch).
- GIT version command.
- NoSQL, Couchbase, Dynamo, Elastic.
Expected salary: Remuneration is Appealing
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:02:59 GMT
#Developer #Python #Snr