VMLY&R South Africa
Job title: Information Analyst
Company: VMLY&R S Africa
Job description: Job description The VMLY&R S Africa information squad is looking for a information analyst responsible for managing the information deliverables and squad on the Vodacom account.
This role would focus on leading the Vodacom specific information work to deliver world-class services and expertise to a data-centric client. We are looking for someone who has passion for all things information related, has a solution driven mindset and is comfortable and confident spending time with client. The key to success in this role will revolve around finding the balance betwixt having a technical background and understanding, and having the power to engage with various stakeholders in a strategic fashion.
- Be responsible and accountable for all information related deliverables.
- As the information take on the Vodacom account, you’ll be responsible for owning and nurturing a synergistic human relationship with Vodacom.
- Integration of the Vodacom information squad with the broader VMLY&R information squad
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Passionate in relation to information and analytics.
- Good understanding of marketing and information landscapes, both locally and globally.
- Experience with MarTech (preferably Adobe), social analytics (listening and native platforms), reporting dashboard engineering and digital media whilst strategically focusing on business objectives.
- High attending to particular.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Brandwatch (previously Crimson Hexagon)
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Working Knowledge of Google BigQuery
- Working knowledge of PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Working knowledge of Datorama
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of AppsFlyer
- Experience in creating KPIs and Measure Frameworks
Expected salary: Remuneration is Appealing
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:08:16 GMT