Job title: Job Recruitment at neurotransmitter administrations
Company: neural connection administrations
Job description: Synapse Services is a Center for Psychological Medicine that is focused on giving a full scope of emotional wellness and substance abuse administrations in a mindful, patient-focused climate. We are situated in the core of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We give top of the line mental and mental consideration, with a scope of helpful projects fit to individual needs.
Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa.
We give patient focused consideration in a quiet and tranquil climate with a powerful combination of Local and Internationally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and therapy at Synapse Services
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering nonstop help making progress toward recovery.
With a group of empathetic and profoundly talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of restorative projects intended to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Awka, Anambra State
Reports to: Admin/Customer Service Lead
- The Driver will help the organization with all vehicle related obligations and will be liable for passing on staff of the association, materials and hardware to and from where they might be required in an opportune manner.
- Safely moving organization staff and different items to and from indicated locations
- Plan make a trip courses to keep away from gridlock or street construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical things and security issues and perform preventive upkeep where necessary
- Keep the organization vehicle clean and appropriately maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and hold fuel/cost receipts
- Comply with street wellbeing rules and guidelines just as with organization arrangements and procedures
- Collect and confirm conveyance instructions
- Report harm, mishap or wounds to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work insight as a driver in a corporate organization
- No late driving violations
- Adaptability and foreknowledge to deal with startling circumstances (deals, climate conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive extended periods and infrequent travels
- Willing to submit to foundation/drug checks and furnish business recommendations
- Valid driving license
- Familiar with Awka routes
- Must be an inhabitant of Awka, Anambra State.
Job Position: Support Worker-Male
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
Reports to: Ward Manager
- To aid the arrangement of care and backing under the direction of a certified nurse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customized care and backing administrations to patients
- Support the medical attendants on the job and the clinicians while they do their duties
- Assist patients with their own cleanliness in the morning
- Make sure tolerant’s bed region and the feasting region are cleaned after use
- Interact more with patients during their action schedule
- Maintain consistent contact with patients in the Facility while never leaving them unattended to.
- Receive guidelines from the attendant accountable for the ward at all times
- Complete perception outlines and handover checklist
- Ensure the patient’s current circumstance is protected and flawless; liberated from harmfulobjects
- Ensure that electrical machines for example bulbs, Air conditions and different apparatuses are turned off when not in use.
- Monitor and notice patient intently and report conduct changes.
- Physical Care: mediate in spaces of actual need to guarantee that patients have great degrees of individual cleanliness, nourishment, rest et cetera:
- Assist in understanding’s body, oral, nail and hair cares.
- If the need be, wash patients, lay their beds
- Manage possibly fierce and angry circumstances with patients
- Assist administration clients/patients with exercises of day by day living under the oversight of senior staff
- To escort administration clients/patients as needed under the direction and management of the certified nurse
- Perform some other obligations as appointed by the Nurse or clinicians.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course
- Good correspondence and relational skill
- Previous experience excessive, but rather might be an additional advantage.
- Must be in great shape and strong
- Ability to play any type of games/sports will be an additional advantage
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Curriculum Vitae to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:57:56 GMT