Website Community Trust Network (CTN)
Company: Community Trust Network (CTN)
Job description: Community Trust Network (CTN) is a leading International Education Agency in Nigeria with years of professional student placement and visa counseling service experience representing and placing students into Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PHD degree Programs at top and world ranked institutions around the world mainly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States of America and Canada.
We will guide you through the process by providing valuable information, to make sure that you attend the institution of your dream
. CTN it is not just about consulting and providing you with some guides and tons of information resources but delivering a service that outlines for you a straightforward, customized and a detailed action plan to make it through. From applying for your visa to applying to the colleges and finally adjusting in the country you looking to study in, we are by your side every step of the way making the process, effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Student Recruiter & Marketing Officer
Job Locations: Garki, Abuja (FCT) and Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of the organization’s marketing and student recruitment strategy.
- You will promote and raise awareness of the organization’s services with external interest groups by organizing recruitment events and representing the organization.
- You will provide advice and guidance on undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment issues to staff across the organization, including portfolio development using market intelligence.
- You will manage the gathering and use of data to inform the organization’s strategy and contribute to decision-making concerning the organization’s recruitment plan and reputation.
- To source for prospective students who want to study in the countries that we operate and advise, and support them in their application to the universities
- To represent the organization at external recruitment/school and college events within your area of operations
- To act as the organization’s representative for recruitment work
- Plan, deliver, and evaluate workshops that showcase the organization and our partners, ensuring information is accurate, up-to-date, and appropriate for the relevant audience.
- To liaise and network with other stakeholders and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets
- To give accurate information, advice, and guidance to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about courses/student life in the various universities that we represent
- Deliver high-quality presentations about our partner Universities and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus
- To advise and prepare students for their visa interviews after successful admission
- To be involved in the organization and delivery of large-scale recruitment events, such as Open Days, recruitment fairs, and partners delegate visit
- To maintain, update and keep abreast of own professional knowledge/sector-wide issues relating to areas particular to the role and to share best practices and train other colleagues as necessary.
- To contribute to the evaluation and development of the University’s student recruitment activities
- Working with colleagues internally and externally, to identify and select through recruitment and interview a pool of student ambassadors, mentors, and advocates working on outreach activities
- To develop, deliver and evaluate online recruitment and conversion activity such as web chats and other social media platforms
- Working with colleagues to develop an ongoing training and development program for ambassadors and mentors
- To liaise with academic and professional staff within the organization and our partners regarding the delivery of recruitment and conversion activities throughout Nigeria and the UK
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification
- British Council Training in student recruitment and understanding of student visa application will be a desirable skill
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 06:15:33 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!