Website L&Z Integrated Farms Nigeria Limited
Company: L&Z Integrated Farms Nigeria Limited
Job description: L&Z Integrated Farms Nigeria Limited incorporated in Nigeria on November 11, 2008, is located in Kano State, as an integrated dairy producer and processor that produce variant of Yoghurts, Fresh milk, Fura Da Nono, Greek Yoghurts, Satchet Yoghurt and Ice cream. L&Z has established a strong brand in the Nigerian dairy sector; standing out as an indigenous player with good-quality dairy products and a significant local presence across all six (6) geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
The Farm owns a large herd of cows (a cross breed of Frisian and local cows – Sokoto Gudali), which produces an average yield of 10litres per cow/day in contrast to 0.69 litres per cow/day from the indigenous breed. Similarly, the Company is an indigenous market leader in the production and processing of drinking yoghurt and sources 90% of its raw milk from local pastoralists across the milk collection centres strategically located in Kano State
. Finally, our success story is driven by a dedicated team under the leadership of our supportive board, and highly talented employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Team Lead
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve business processes on maintenance & engineering
- Plan and carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Monitor and control maintenance budget/cost
- Control all maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Develop, plan and implement good maintenance practices to ensure effective asset utilization
- Diagnose breakdown problems and fixed within approved downtime
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment working correctly
- Ensure compliance with Safety and Food Safety requirements from the engineering & maintenance function
- Carryout quality inspection on jobs carried out by external technicians
- Develop and train the team to improve the effectiveness of the implementation of best/ next practices in the area of work.
- Identify training needs of team members in order to enhance skills and develop/maintain a motivated team.
- Monitor specific fuel & energy consumption at each stage, review and work towards the reduction of consumption & costs.
- Review requirements of spares and ensure availability.
- Review the cost of spares and maintenance and ensure adherence to budgets.
- Ensure discipline among the maintenance team ranks
- Timely reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 6 years of work experience.
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 06:47:08 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!