Website Sweet Country Limited
Company: Sweet Country Limited
Job description: Sweet Country Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy-Project/Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Business Development / Marketing Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a young dynamic, self-motivated, an ambitious graduate and a go-getter looking for immediate employment?
- Do you have great communication skills, an amiable personality, and the drive to excel?
- In addition to your attractive salary, do you want to make commissions and mouth-watering bonuses?
- Do you want to make real money in the current Real Estate massive boom in Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lagos?
- Are you willing to get mouth-watering rewardsin cash, commission, amazing gifts like generator, refridgerator, Flat Screen/LED TV, Washing Machine, Oven/Gas Cooker, etc while offering your best?
- Do you want to forge a formidable career in a corporate world like ours? If Yes, You are welcome
- The marketers cum business development executives will enjoy an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding job experience by driving increased marketing and sales operations, building formidable marketing teams, recruiting independent marketers/consultants and training them in strategic operations, garnering great business development skills through international trainings/seminars, embarking on sponsored business trips within and outside Nigeria.
- Business Development Officers will also present the company’s estates to prospective clients while enjoying an attractive salary, unlimited bonuses and other mind-blowing incentives.
- Successful applicants will be trained specially and will enjoy amazing commissions on all sales in addition to their basic salaries. For instance, a dynamic business development executive could easily earn N350,000 and much more in a month beside his/her salary.
- Recruit and train independent marketers/consultants/business partners who in turn will market our properties and services
- Prepare sales letters, proposals, PowerPoint slides, memos and other creative campaigns geared towards driving sales optimally.
- Prospect for clients; market the company’s estate lands to potential clients.
- Create sharp, compelling and innovative online and offline campaigns by way of advertising company’s products and services on online platforms
- Handle clients complaints and issues and grant speedy resolutions
- Constantly seek innovative actions that will drive up sales phenomenally.
- Invite and ensure attendance of new or propespective consultants to our weekly trainings
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 1 year experience in marketing needed although we will train you adequately.
- S/he should be a respectful and positive-minded individual with a pleasing personality.
- S/he should be young, enthusiastic and aggressive with enhanced marketing and sales skills.
- S/he should be a go-getter; should enjoy working with people and introducing company products/services to prospective clients
- S/he should be well oriented in Computing & Information Technology viz-a-viz online marketing, online advertising campaign, email marking, marketing on social media e.g Facebook, Twitter, and other popular online platforms
- S/he should be very articulate with impressive writing skills and excellent communication skills. A good command of English and good diction are prerequisites. S/he should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great motivator.
- S/he should understand Real Estate marketing operations and be quite familiar with land sales and documentation. S/he should also have understanding in logistics and transportation
- S/he should have respectable presentation skills with the ability to convince and motivate clients and new marketers
- S/he should possess time management skills and be result-oriented.
- Basic Allowance / Salary: N80,000
- Commission: 10% on all sales. A dynamic executive could easily make up to N350,000 monthly and even more with few sales
- Bonus / Other Incentives: Quarterly / Yearly Performance bonus.
- Gift items and paid vacations within and outside Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well-written Application Letter (include your recent full photograph) and CV to: using the Job Position as the subject of the email e.g “Application For the Position of a Business Development Officer”.
- Application Letter must be addressed to the Managing Director, and your Resume or C.V and picture (also attached).
- Applications that do not meet the specifications above will be discarded.
- Applicants residing in Lekki, Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki are strongly advised to apply and will be given preference.
- Applicants living in other parts of Lagos should be willing to relocate to this axis.
Expected salary: 80000 per month
Location: Umuahia, Abia State
Job date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:19:04 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!