Website Bluewhale Multiservices
Company: Bluewhale Multiservices
Job description: Bluewhale Multiservices is a leading indigenous Swimming Pool and Architectural Fountain Construction Company with notable accomplishments in the business of Swimming Pools and Architectural Water Fountains across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Our portfolio includes construction, Installation, Repair and Maintenance of Swimming Pools, Water Parks, Water Fountains, Water Treatment Plants, Saunas, Gazebos, Hot Tubs, Spas and Pergolas.
Our other services include: Supply of Equipment, Accessories and Chemicals for Swimming Pools, Water Fountains and Water Treatment plants. Our client base includes but not limited to: State Governments, Construction Companies, Hotels, Recreation Centres, Residential Buildings, Schools, and Churches located all around the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant to the Managing Director is responsible for providing executive and administrative support to the MD and for the effective management of the MD’s office.
- The jobholder will manage communications, correspondence, and stakeholders as assigned.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Preparing Quotations (Real and Proposed) and other documents as directed by the MD. • Managing day-to-day communication with key partners: Vendors, and Partner Agencies
- Work hand-in-hand with MD to ensure high level of Prudency and Accountability. Administrative Support
- Oversee day to day running of the office.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Follow up with new and existing clients for strategic partnerships.
- Managing Budget effectively, including estimate, invoicing management, and reporting
- Coordinating the schedule, itinerary and arranging meetings for the MD
- Distributing memos and reports and ensuring everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Overseeing the functionality of the company’s web portal and other social media pages
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Other duties as assigned by the MD
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Finance, and other related disciplines
- At least 1 year of working experience as an Executive Assistant, Admin Officer, Accountant etc.,
- Proactive and can-do attitude to work
- Excellent leadership and organizational qualities
- Strong mathematical literacy and data analytics skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate should live around the job location – Magodo Phase I & II and environs.
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Job date: Wed, 03 May 2023 03:31:38 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!