Job title: IT Software Project Manager Job at SDSD
Job description: SDSD gives programming stage and application improvement administrations to the sea business. We support sea organizations worldwide from our workplaces in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Software Project Manager
Job Location: Ado Odo/Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Project director, you will be liable for arranging, supervising projects, assign project assets, get ready financial plans, screen progress to guarantee projects are finished on schedule and inside budget.
- Determine, characterize, plan, and keep up with project extension to convey objectives
. * Manage all ventures ideally through the task life cycle.
- Maintain project office, project console alongside fitting task the executives methodology and methodologies.
- Provide the board refreshes with accentuation on conveyance hazard and relief plan.
- Work intimately with Project proprietors, accomplices, and customers on all issue relating to the undertaking, including effective asset allotment, opportune venture update, conveyance hazard, and mitigation.
- Adopt industry best practices, procedures, and guidelines all through the undertaking life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5 long periods of undertaking the executives and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation preferred.
- Proven capacity to take care of issues imaginatively and resourcefully.
- Strong knowledge of undertaking the executives programming apparatuses, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience seeing activities through the full life cycle.
- Excellent insightful abilities and relational skills.
- Prior project insight inside IT Software development.
- Generous compensation and advantages custom-made to experience and qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 05:31:41 GMT