Job title: Investment Associate Job at Bleu Orange Oxford Capital
Company: Bleu Orange Oxford Capital
Job description: Bleu orange oxford counsel, an auxiliary organization of Oxford Group International, an enhanced business realm, with interest in different areas of the economy, for example, Real Estate, Construction, Law, Agriculture, Technology, Finance, Property Management and numerous more.
An all around prepared organization with a brilliant directorate with Dr. Teniola Adesanya as administrator, and BARR. Valuable Ogun-Micheals as the CEO, properly enrolled by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC No:- 1376384 and directed by the Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML) a unit of EFCC with RN:SC EFCC 251808356 and furthermore controlled by Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA). Our speculations are protected by Leadway Assurance plc with strategy number AC200000119FS and withover200 trustworthy subsidiaries.
At Bleu orange oxford counsel we promise to convey first class administrations to every one of our customers in Nigeria and the diaspora
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment Associate
Job Locations: Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Ondo, Osun, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize deals visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must have the option to work with target.
- Managing web-based media and web-based media showcasing tools
- Undertaking advertising efforts and sorting out promoting occasions and special activities
- Coordinating with different offices to present different proposals for the clients which can go about as successful promoting tool
- Managing notices on the web and offline
- Communicating with public connection professionals
- Preparing publicizing financial plans and organizing with advertisement agencies
- Managing official statements, release load up promotions and other comparable tasks.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be resilient
- Must be persistent
- Must have acceptable individuals skills
- Must be deals minded.
- Must be determined
- Must act naturally motivated
- Must be available to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
NGN250,000 – NGN300,000/month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to advance their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Expected salary: 250000 – 400000 every month
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 01:17:40 GMT