Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Internal Operations Officer Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian customer and business administrations adventure. Our fundamental belief suggestion is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our presentation administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and hardware for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay a modest quantity over time.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Operations Officer
Job Location: Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a job where you will report straightforwardly to the Internal Operations Lead
. * In this job, you will be liable for the Vendor’s sourcing, buying capacities, doing inner reviews/reports to guarantee smooth tasks and inventory network measure improvement.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Building associations with the critical providers for the items that we sell at the store – neighborhood providers – get the best cost so we can get the vastest margin
- Finding a variety of sources – for items so we can get a predictable supply
- Ensuring the smooth activity of conveyance and collections.
- Supporting the group with key arranging and key dynamic on operations
- Creating an obvious cycle map for exercises identified with client buys and delivery.
- Monthly compromise report.
- Bachelor’s/OND/HND degree from an authorize university
- 2 year+ work insight in an acquisition role
- Ability to characterize issues, set up realities, and make legitimate determinations to tackle them
- Excellent composed and face relational, correspondence and solid arranging skills
- Commitment to accomplishing execution goals
- Must be incredibly client driven with solid regard for detail.
- Great at using time productively, performing various tasks, prioritizations abilities, and Team oriented
- Branch office: Ibadan – Role will require broad homegrown travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to kindly send an email to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The email ought to contain:
- Their continue (1 – page max.)
- A short section concerning why you are keen on the job (Half a page)
- In 5 list items, pick 5 individual obligations (recorded above) and express why you would dominate in the job with an illustration of an undertaking you have finished in the past to help each point.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 06:51:30 GMT