Job title: Internal Auditor At Aldaberry Options Limited
Job description: Aldaberry Options Limited is a Human Resources Consultancy Company situated in Lagos Nigeria. Aldaberry Options was joined in 2020.
As an association, we are focused on accomplishing the best expectations of Professionalism Business morals and customer fulfillment to guarantee that every one of our customer’s objective is accomplished successfully.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing the full review cycle including hazard the board and control the executives over tasks’ adequacy, monetary dependability and consistence with every appropriate order and regulations
- Determining inward review extension and creating yearly plans
- Obtaining, examining and assessing bookkeeping documentation, reports, information, flowcharts etc.
- We are searching for a target Internal Auditor to add esteem and work on our activities by carrying a precise and trained way to deal with the viability of hazard the board, control, and administration processes.
- The fruitful competitor will have a careful information on bookkeeping methodology and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full review cycle including hazard the board and control the board over tasks’ viability, monetary dependability and consistence with every single material mandate and regulations
- Determine interior review scope and foster yearly plans
- Obtain, dissect and assess bookkeeping documentation, past reports, information, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that mirror review’s outcomes and archive process
- Act as a target wellspring of autonomous guidance to guarantee legitimacy, lawfulness and objective achievement
- Identify provisos and suggest hazard avoidance measures and cost savings
- Maintain open correspondence with the board and review committee
- Document measure and get ready review discoveries memorandum
- Conduct follow up reviews to screen the board’s interventions
- Engage to ceaseless information advancement in regards to area’s guidelines, guidelines, best practices, devices, strategies and execution standards.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years work experience
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced PC abilities on MS Office, bookkeeping programming and databases
- Ability to control a lot of information and to arrange itemized reports
- Proven information on inspecting norms and systems, laws, rules and regulations
- High scrupulousness and incredible logical skills
- Sound free judgement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:40:07 GMT