Job title: Incubation Support Associate
Company: Co-Creation Hub
Job description: Company Description
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s driving innovation development environment developer determined to speed up the use of science, innovation and social capital for monetary success across Africa.
Our command is to fabricate an impressive advancement biological system with a profoundly established organization, developing key associations and pragmatic industry ability that can uphold business visionaries and trend-setters in building smart, applicable and versatile arrangements. From our areas in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have fabricated a lively local area of more than 81,000 individuals and then some and have upheld to an arrangement of more than 120 beginning phase adventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and numerous more.
We are hoping to enroll a meticulous and results-driven senior brooding partner at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria. The job holder will be liable for making and carrying out brooding projects to help the turn of events and commercialisation of imaginative thoughts and solutions.
- Support in the planning and execution of business venture related projects at the center.
- Support the program chief to guarantee arrangement between the various partners of the projects including new companies, industry specialists and facilitators through clear and reliable communication
- Manage coordinations for the programmes
- Work with incubatees to assemble, test and get clients/customers
- Write month to month covers progress and accomplished achievements of startups.
- Manage applications to various projects, just as correspondence with applicants
- Support the hatching supervisor in Sourcing, application assessment, due perseverance and choice board preparation to help determination of new companies into our programmes
- Conduct industry/area examination to recognize openings, accomplices, and industry specialists for our programmes
- Conduct registration with new businesses being upheld to comprehend their difficulties and needs and associate them to significant resources
- Create content explicit to the work being done at the center
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s certificate in IT/Computer Science/Finance/Commerce is preferred)
- Minimum of 4yrs experience working in new companies or with a hatchery/gas pedal is a bonus.
- Overall comprehension of the advanced innovation and item landscape
- Demonstrated capacity to proactively develop, fabricate and keep up with solid working associations with new businesses, business people and other vital stakeholders.
- Fluent in composed and communicated in English, with the capacity to talk before a crowd of people as and when considered necessary
- Experience of running multi-practical teams.
- Excellent abilities in the whole Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Execution range of abilities – remembering a concentration for information driven dynamic, solace with vagueness, and capacity to drive fast “learn and carry out” iterations.
- Empathy – utilizing abilities that permit to figure out what is generally critical to their intended interest group, and afterward attempting to follow through on a hierarchical promise.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:16:38 GMT