Job title: In-country Officer (Nigeria)
Company: UKEAS Nigeria
Job description: The in-country agent will be a worker of UKEAS in Nigeria with the sole reason for supporting the University of Kent. The post holder will have close contact with UKEAS office staff; the International Marketing and Recruitment group, specifically the International Officer (Africa) and all individuals from University staff engaged with worldwide understudy enrollment and promoting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- This position is an energizing chance to bring our profile up in Nigeria and foster our worldwide organization of global schools, feeder foundations and specialists to improve Kent’s standing and increment worldwide understudy openings for the University.
- Activity will zero in on the development of the urgent Nigerian market, drawing in expected undergrad and postgraduate understudies and the change of candidates into enlisted understudies just as offering all year help and guidance for all applicable stakeholders.
coming up next are the primary accountabilities for the work. Different obligations, proportionate with the evaluating of the work, may likewise be doled out every once in a while
- Assist in the turn of events and execution of the global advertising and enrollment technique to guarantee worldwide understudy enlistment targets and destinations are met.
- In combination with the International Marketing Manager and International Officer (Africa) design and convey a full scope of enlistment and promoting exercises across an expansive blend of showcasing and interchanges channels both distantly and through in-country activity.
- Develop our relationship with outer associations like abroad consulates, subsidizing bodies, abroad schools and other instructive organizations in Nigeria to expand enrollment through these channels.
- Nurture the relationship with specialists in Nigeria to guarantee the University augments the capability of its abroad specialists to enlist understudies on its behalf
- Maintain and foster useful associations with partners in UKEAS and across the University.
Key difficulties and decisions
The accompanying gives an outline of the most difficult or complex pieces of the job and the level of self-governance that exists.
- The job holder will be relied upon to work self-rulingly, particularly when on college trips with insignificant direction from the University of UKEAS
- The post holder ought to have astounding information and comprehension of the University, section prerequisites and visa guidelines to successfully react to a wide scope of inquiries and instruct potential understudies in regards to their decision concerning college and course
- Organising and undertaking travel, frequently alone, to address the University through different exercises including shows, introductions, transformation occasions, specialist visits and different exercises and gatherings fitting to understudy enrollment in Nigeria and, once in a while to other countries
- Identifying and keeping up associations with key faculty in different associations, particularly enlistment offices and institutional partners
- Gathering and spreading market insight about nearby market issues affecting enrollment to illuminate vital dynamic to associates in International Recruitment and across the University
- Working in a joint effort with the International Officer (Recruitment) to add to the yearly arrangement of advertising and enlistment movement and give ordinary updates and input on plans and activities
Health, security and prosperity considerations
This work includes undertaking obligations that incorporate the accompanying wellbeing, wellbeing and prosperity contemplations:
- Working in isolation
- Regular utilization of Screen Display Equipment
- Conflict resolution
- There might be a necessity to work nights and weekends
- Overseas travel is a necessity of the role
Skills and Requirements
Educated to degree level (or identical capability) in any discipline
Relevant experience working in a worldwide understudy showcasing and enrollment environment
Knowledge of training frameworks and capabilities, especially in the UK and Nigeria
Ability to investigate and convey imaginative on the web and disconnected promoting activities
Proven accomplishment in creating and overseeing compelling worldwide organizations and outer relationships
Cultural mindfulness and involvement with managing worldwide associations and individuals
Ability to impart to a wide scope of crowds both recorded as a hard copy and orally, including solid show skills
Excellent hierarchical abilities and the capacity to work autonomously and as a piece of a team
Experience and consciousness of the worldwide understudy enlistment market and of the issues affecting on HEIs inside this market
Knowledge of International Schools, International Pathways projects and elective University planning qualifications
Experience of working with International Recruitment Agencies
Knowledge of Key Stakeholders including the British Council, UKISA, UKVI, UCAS, CIS
Knowledge of UK visa regulations
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. On the off chance that you think this advert isn’t real, if it’s not too much trouble, report it by means of the Report Job interface beneath.
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 04:22:52 GMT