Job title: ICT Manager Job at Creature Tending Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Company: Creature aid
Job description: Creature Tending Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of wellness products. We are committed to animate being wellness and production and focused on beingness the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Place: ICT Manager
Job Location: Ogun
Occupation Type: Total-time
What Duties Will You Have?
- The day-to-day direction of the ICT department, as good as back up and displace forward the implementation of the organization’s ERP system
. * Ensure maximum upwards time and effective connectivity on all information and communication infrastructure in the organization
- Plan, deploy and troubleshoot Microsoft SharePoint software tools and resources for digitization of business operations
- Ensure financial controls and processes for ICT are established which can be independently audited.
- Deal IT and computer systems (Network infrastructure)
- Program, organize, command and evaluate IT and electronic information operations
- Deal IT staff by grooming and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Plan, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of information, network access and backup systems
- Deed in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Place problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and command structures
- Direct IT projects, including the plan and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to create recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Assist define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop examine strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Run regular checks on network and information security
- Place and human activity on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Develop and implement IT policy and best exercise guides for the organisation
- Plan grooming programs and workshops for squad members and staff
- Run and part regular surgical procedure system reports with senior staff
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor’s Grade in Information Engineering, Computer Scientific discipline, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ practical experience in a big organization with similar business and operational ICT functions, 2 years of which should have been gained at a managerial level.
- Be educated to level level with a relevant professional person qualification. Projection direction skills and experience in transitioning business processes from stand-alone semi-computerized systems to fully networked computerized systems are fundamental.
- Proficiency in the exercise of Microsoft SharePoint software tools and is able to learn the same to peers and subordinates
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint Business solutions (Powerfulness Apps, Teams, Microsoft Outlook etc)
- Good and independent knowledge of IT security systems (Servers, Antivirus deployment, VPN networking)
- Power to care communication systems and associated infrastructure (Internet Service Providers, Sound visual systems and conferencing, zoom integration, Intercom systems)
- Power to prioritize and delegate associated task
- Power to influence and conduct a squad in enjoin to understand and execute direction objective
- Good communication skills in English is a prerequisite.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Expertise in information centre direction and information governance
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Fantabulous working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and information storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Fantabulous projection direction skills and strong power to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
NGN 100,000 – 180,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human resources & Admin” via: using the place applied for as the subject of the mail service.
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 05:56:12 GMT