Job title: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited Current Job Recruitment
Job description: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s driving Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian reevaluating organizations giving wide scope of re-appropriating and business support answers for organizations around the world with more than 25 years in business. We assist organizations with improving their main concern when they influence reevaluating. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Car Driver
Locations: Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Lekki stage 1, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lagos Island – Lagos
Slots: 6 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that protected driving practices are clung to including neighborhood driving codes and inside concurred standards
- Alcohol should not be devoured or present while on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept perfect, clean and in great working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given customary/everyday upkeep checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc
- Ensure vehicle fixes are completed appropriately by true producer’s specifications
- Perform minor fixes and orchestrate different fixes, get ready vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle observing report, including records of vehicle tasks, support, costs, mileage, at end of every month
- Assist the Admin Officer to guarantee vehicle protection and enlistment is refreshed by schedule
- Assist in the acquisition of new vehicles as required
- Log official excursions, day by day mileage, gas utilization, oil changes, etc;
- Administrative works.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a driver
- Good traffic judgment
- Knowledge of the area of worldwide associations, carrier workplaces, inns and restaurants
- Knowledge on activity and upkeep of the workplace equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, viable collaboration and relational skills
- Good correspondence skills
- Good in correspondence in English
- Being efficient and systematic
- Careful, responsible, mindful and punctual
- A cooperative person – affable, mindful, accommodating, solid and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good individual preparing and individual presentation.
Salary: NGN 44,000 + HMO + Pension.
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing “Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: twentieth June, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 00:15:17 GMT