Job title: Hygiene Promotion Officer At Jireh Doo Foundation (jdf)
Job description: Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a non-administrative association established in 2003 and got operational around the same time. JDF’s uniqueness lies in her intercessions including support and administrations to single ladies and their kids, vagrants and weak youngsters with uncommon contemplations for those stranded by HIV. JDF is in Makurdi, Benue State.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hygiene Promotion Officer
Location: Mafa, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Program Officer – WASH
Subordinates: WASH Associate, Community cleanliness advertisers/volunteers
- Jireh Doo Foundations helpful intercession in the North East of Nigeria ranges to a great extent across two state, Borno and Gombe states and has been working effectively in the areas of water sterilization and cleanliness (WASH), food security and occupation insurance and Gender Based Violence (GBV).
- Jireh Doo Foundation is looking for competitors with at least one year of involvement chipping away at youngster assurance for the execution of a NJR financed project, Nigerian Joint reaction in Mafa LGA.
Duties and Responsibilities – General Purpose of Position:
- Under the immediate oversight of the Senior WASH Program official, the Community based cleanliness advancement official will be liable for the cleanliness advancement segment of JDF NJR WASH project in Mafa Local Government Area of Borno State.
- He/She will be liable for the execution of cleanliness advancement part guaranteeing program quality, fulfillment of exercises inside distributed subsidizing and venture period, and recognizing new requirements for program development and improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and lead evaluations (for example KAP reviews) on WASH and cleanliness among networks and partake in proposition development.
- Identify the most suitable message in regards to the objective populace, assess the important material required for a cleanliness crusade/movement, distinguish issues and give supportable changes of WASH Knowledge, Aptitudes and Practices to the nearby communities.
- Conduct preparing for local area cleanliness advertisers guaranteeing customary observing and follow up of progress just as continuous limit development.
- Mobilize, put together and administer, through local area cleanliness advertisers, individuals from the networks to take responsibility for best practices in close to home, local area and natural hygiene
- Conduct participatory cleanliness advancement meetings inside networks, schools, gatherings of people with explicit necessities, as indicated by age, sex and variety, local area based boards and different gatherings, like obligation conveyors and stakeholders.
- Promote cleanliness instruction through an assortment of means, for example, data sharing, spread, and correspondence materials.
- Maintain full subjective and quantitative records and reports of exercises, disaggregated by age, sexual orientation and variety where appropriate.
- Provide normal composed and verbal reports when due and upon request
- Document and offer exercises learned and examples of overcoming adversity according to cleanliness to illuminate future programming
- Support/attempt any action/obligation that assistance accomplish JDF put out objectives and goals according to worker’s ability.
- Uphold JDF’S set of accepted rules and standard working procedures.
Qualification and Experience Qualification
- A least of First Degree in Public Health, Community Health and Hygiene, Environmental Health Studies, Social Sciences or other significant fields.
- Preferable – Female and Male up-and-comers are urged to apply
- Candidates with past or related work experience are urged to apply
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong correspondence and help abilities, used to talk before a crowd of people and ready to work progressively with kids and grown-ups Minimum of two (2) a long time reasonable work experience working with weak networks in the field of water, sterilization and cleanliness or public health.
- Familiarity with key wellbeing and cleanliness issues and cleanliness advancement/training exercises in camp and additionally non-camp settings.
- Technical and report composing skills
- Ability to fill in as a feature of a group just as to work self-sufficiently when required.
- Cultural affectability (e.g., to age, sex and variety) and experience working in complex/threatening environments.
- Computer abilities: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to impart in Hausa/Kanuri
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Motivation Letter and CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications ought to be in English and incorporate the following:
- A inspiration letter in which you clarify why you are keen on the position and how you meet the characteristics and capabilities criteria
- Concise and exact CV. The CV ought to incorporate data about your capability, significant instructional classes, Work insight, name and contact subtleties of 3 important references.
- We thank candidates for their premium in the position nonetheless; just shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Candidates going after the above job should take note of that Reference checks will be done particularly on PSEA, and Job capability/suitability.
Location: Mafa, Borno State
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 00:38:11 GMT