James Cubitt Facility Managers
Task title: Person Resources Operations Officer Task at James Cubitt Facility Supervisors
Company: James Cubitt Facility Supervisors
Task description: James Cubitt Facility Managers is appropriately registered in Nigeria and becomes part of the James Cubitt Group with workplaces in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE. The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of developing and providing jobs for customers such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading supporters in including finest practices in facility management into all the crucial locations of a building’s lifecycle.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Person Resources Operations Officer
Task Place: Ikoyi, Lagos
Task Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Snr. Person Resources Manager
- Guarantee all brand-new staff are appropriately on-boarded and inducted according to the company onboarding treatment
* Manage and upgrade all employee records and database.
- Accountable for preparation, arranging and performing trainings and other programs for the company.
- Ensure staff remuneration and compensation are prepared in line with the company paygrade and policy respectively.
- Ensure inbound staff have actually the needed work tools prior to their resumption.
- Examine and fix varied office problems and maintaining the employer-employee relationship by developing a reliable employee relations strategy.
- Organize all appraisals and offer feedback to staff in line with company treatments.
- Style and distribute employee handbook, KPI’s and policies to all staff
- Ensure staff leave the company in line with the company exit policy
- Guarantee disciplinary procedures are preserved in the company and line with the disciplinary policy
- Ensure staff leave and handover are well prepared, kept track of and taken in line with the company’s policy and treatment.
- Collaborate with the team to develop systems, policies, procedures and treatments that will help the smooth operation of all income-generating lines of the business.
- Collecting all recruitment requirements and details from the client.
- Advertising task openings utilizing the company’s authorized advertising format.
- Sourcing and shortlisting certified prospects.
- Scheduling and carrying out interviews with concerns to the company’s authorized phases of interviews.
- Guaranteeing that plainly specified task descriptions are available to every role in the company.
- Creating tests and interviews to fit the technicalities of the role to be filled.
- Supplying comprehensive weekly recruitment reports to the HR team lead
- Guaranteeing a well-detailed background check along with reference checks are performed for all existing, and inbound staff.
- Personnels policy production and evaluations, and developing and upgrading company’s organogram.
- Any other such responsibilities and obligations as might be designated by senior executives.
- Needed Experience: 2 – 4 years of Cognate Experience.
- Ideally a Female.
N180,000 regular monthly (Gross)
- Versatile Work Plan
- HMO Arrangement
- NSITF Protection
- Annual Leave
Approach of Application
Intrigued and certified prospects must send their Cover Letter and CV to:.
Anticipated salary: 150000 – 250000 monthly
Task date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:38:15 GMT
#Human #Resources #Operations #Officer #Job #James #Cubitt #Facility #Managers.